1.11 live on wed!

PopeSmokesDope

IF you have let the blizzard background updater run over the past month or so you should all have the patch already so its just a case of it being installed when you log on.

And of course the inevitable day spent trying to get on to mod sites to download updates.

Aha. Quote. (Took me long enough to find...)

Basic structure and value assignment for some de/buffs should be in place with 1.11 and the work will continue with value assignment until it is completed, I imagine. Due to the large number of de/buffs, I can't put a clear deadline for completion, but it is ongoing now and should continue until everything is fit into the priority scheme.

Fucking hell locks need nerfing, their instant cast DoT takes about 1/4-1/3 of my HP of, atm i have about 3600 hp, AND they can do as much damage as a mage? Wtf? Mages seriously dont need buffing, their surivivablity is fine in relation to their damage - as for paladin, we cannot damage a fly and a mage was /rofl at me while i was savagely beating him with all my might.... i got him down to like 10% (after a while) - he was just standing still mocking me - then he blinked, and pyroblast (2500 dmage) then PoM Pyroblasted me for 2300 - dead. Ooh111! you can heal Piro, you're a paladin! wow, i tried using our 1.5 second heal to be CS and earthshocked spammed :/ the only way we can surivive is to bubble.... Seriously, we suck at PvP - But you can support! Not really, BoF gets purged and doesnt help as they get stunned not slowed. in the 1.5 second it takes to cast FoL they are one shotted..... If shamans want buffs in PvE, i think Paladins should be buffed in PvP somehow. wow that was a rant and a half, i expect to be laughed at and told to L2P

Fucking hell locks need nerfing, their instant cast DoT takes about 1/4-1/3 of my HP of, atm i have about 3600 hp, AND they can do as much damage as a mage? Wtf? Mages seriously dont need buffing, their surivivablity is fine in relation to their damage - as for paladin, we cannot damage a fly and a mage was /rofl at me while i was savagely beating him with all my might.... i got him down to like 10% (after a while) - he was just standing still mocking me - then he blinked, and pyroblast (2500 dmage) then PoM Pyroblasted me for 2300 - dead. Ooh111! you can heal Piro, you're a paladin! wow, i tried using our 1.5 second heal to be CS and earthshocked spammed :/ the only way we can surivive is to bubble.... Seriously, we suck at PvP - But you can support! Not really, BoF gets purged and doesnt help as they get stunned not slowed. in the 1.5 second it takes to cast FoL they are one shotted..... If shamans want buffs in PvE, i think Paladins should be buffed in PvP somehow. wow that was a rant and a half, i expect to be laughed at and told to L2P

Pyroblast is 6 second cast, and atm (untill 1.11) it has a 1min cooldown... not sure what mage you fought :(

Heal the warrior and keep him alive, if a squishy is taking damage cast BoP not FoL, keep the blessings on the group. Be nice if you have a mage that will actually decurse though in my experience 99% of them don't know the ability exists :(

Paladin and warrior tag team is fantastic. If it's a protection warrior chances are the rest of your team can get back from dead before you die anyway and if it's a fury warrior you can still keep him and yourself up while he's mincing things meaning the enemy have to deal less with the cloth wearers and more with the plate wearing psycho.

Oh and to be on topic :(

Sunder doesn't need to stay on the target. Yes the armour reduction is nice but in a situation where you're using it for threat the debuff makes no difference. The threat is generated on the use of the ability

Seriously, we suck at PvP

Yes. Yes you do. It's the price you pay for being so much more useful than shamans in PvE.

Alliance = PvE EZ mode, PvP Hard mode

Horde = PvP EZ mode, PvE Hard mode

That's just the way it is. As for doing more damage, sure but you better damn well give something up in return. Shall we say plate armour? Or how about losing the bubble? Reduce the effectiveness of your Blessings? Nerf your healing? Just what are you prepared to give up? Because you can't have it all.

Paladins do not suck at pvp, you just need to put some effort in to get your skillz up to Tracer levels (I am mostly crap, but I used to go in and kick a few heads :()

3600 hp = not really enough vs a lock with a nice bit of +dmg gear.

Mages seriously dont need buffing, their surivivablity is fine in relation to their damage

The good news is we didn't really GET buffed, at least not against the classes we currently struggle with in PvP. Some nice new talents to play with, though, especially for those of us who like not being pasted into the BWL floortiles.

can't deny that the new shatter is awesome as is ice barrier on a 30 cooldown!

Well, yeah, there is that :( . Shatter being the best for me, since I will be trying out a fire/frost build. But that does leave me without improved CS, which is going to hurt against priests, 'locks and druids.

Well, yeah, there is that :( . Shatter being the best for me, since I will be trying out a fire/frost build. But that does leave me without improved CS, which is going to hurt against priests, 'locks and druids.

well, if you go full frost, priests should find it a little harder to take you down with ice block x2 and ice barrier. Locks will always be a bane for mages and druids... they're just imba as everyone knows. I don't think there is one class that can effectively kill druids!