Forza Motorsport 2

merge

for some rwason it doesnt like cornering with accelerator totally off, if I keep some gas on it grips better. Does that sound plausible to people in the know?

As someone said, yeah you're unbalancing the car too much, but you can try stiffening the suspension and shocks if you want to lessen the effect.

Won't get you around the track any faster though :unsure:

I'm pretty annoyed with the ridiculous gains you can get by applying the most mild tuning. Take a 200hp engine, add race spec induction and exhaust, and suddenly it's 250hp. It should be hard and expensive to get more power out of your car, just like it is in real life. Engines are like anything else - the law of diminishing returns applies. That last 5hp will cost as much as the car.

Otherwise it seems great. It just seems like a really obvious thing they've got a bit wrong there. :(

I can see myself picking up a couple more 360s and TVs in a few years to make use of the multiscreen option :unsure:

I can see pigs circling above the church!

heres my new car, realised i had a jog in the garage, and thought what the hey!

if anyone wants it lmk, and lmk how to send it! same goes for a race, my gamertag is aaronbekir.

enjoy

Nice car. if you want some races, I'll send you a Friends Request tomorrow.

This game is so fucking awesome with the wheel. Buy the wheel. BUY THE WHEEL!

Gotta agree. Only had a couple of weeks, but it seems much better with Forza than PGR.

I still think the 360 pad is a good alternative, but it certainly immerses me more than any other game I've played.

Sod the Wii for keeping you fit and active. I've been playing this all night and my arms are now aching :D

The force feedback on that think is pretty damn strong so it must be doing my weak gaming arms some good. I'll be ripped in no time :D

Had a couple of free runs and Live races last night and I was well impressed. Graphically stunning and it runs so smooth - I could not tell any difference between racing offline or online.

I would love to try this with the wheel, shame it costs a few bob - must resist!

Ok, so I did a (really shit) design on my Lotus and saved it to my gallery. I then hopped in my VW Golf and tried to paste the saved design onto it. Unfortunately, when I went to the gallery again the design wasn't there. I hopped back again to my Lotus to check the design was in the gallery there, and it was.

What am I doing wrong? Do different types of cars not accept designs from other types of car?

Do different types of cars not accept designs from other types of car?

That's the one. The best you can do is save groups of your design (ie. highlight all the left side and save as a group) and then paste them on to one side at a time.

Does anyone have links to pixs, or post their own pics of the Limited edition Tin of this beauty? Not sure which to go for.. :D

I can post some pics up tonight although I am sure you can find some online. I read the book last night and found it pretty interesting and you obviously get the extra cars.