IGNORED

Forza Motorsport 2

merge

All these people spending £100's of pounds on special chairs etc...

Go to your local scrap yard, buy a car seat (recaro bucket for £20), go to B&Q buy some plywood, nail together and hey presto...sturdy seat for about £30 quid..!!

Does take up a bit of room mind, luckily for me, I have my setup in the loft so can enjoy FM2 sessions in my recaro seat without being bothered by the wife. She's even more happy now that my Sharkoon Dolby Surround Sound headphones have arrived!!

Absolutley loving the game, about 3 hours in now and just love the way the steering wheel feels, difference between FR and FF cars is amazing, even mid-engined rear wheel drive cars feel totally different (in love with the Clio V6). The way you have to feather the throttle and brakes to get in and out of corners is sublime, this is going to take up a lot of my time over the next few months...

:angry:

That guy Muller is a bit of a twat however..!!

I still can't believe Play got it to me yesterday even though I only ordered on Tuesday. Anyway, I've been having loads of fun with this - already got the LCR up to a performance level that is more acceptable :angry:

What's up with the scoreboards. I haven't got anything registered and neither has anyone else. The scoreboard on the front of each race is always blank. Anyone else got this?

You need to race and then the score board will place you/show other racers.

Is anyone having trouble playing multiplayer? I have now spent 20 minutes trying to join games only for them to be full. The annoying thing is it tries to quick match me into the same match everytime and then says its full. Arghhhhhhh

Ok this match making really is crap. It seems to always match you into races that are already running, surely they should be down prioritised. Christ, 45 minutes of fucking around looking for a game to join....

I've just started playing this in exhibition mode and would like to know if there's any way of switching off the "posting times to scoreboards" feature after i've just completed a race?

it's adding 30 seconds+ of waiting afterwards!

perhaps i'm missing something obvious?

I've just started playing this in exhibition mode and would like to know if there's any way of switching off the "posting times to scoreboards" feature after i've just completed a race?

it's adding 30 seconds+ of waiting afterwards!

perhaps i'm missing something obvious?

I'm getting that too and I'm considering yanking the network cable out of the 360.

It's not a requirement, is it?

Its supposed to be a man, i drew a cartoon sketch and try to copy its best i could, but its not working

If you draw two little white dots on his eyes, place one to the the North West and the other to the South East.

(i'm just joking....i can't draw for shit).