Forza Motorsport 2

merge

Where the fuck can I find the online auctions? And am I right in thinking that the only way of getting more than 100CR for any car I don't want is to auction it and hope that somone pays the minimum fee (5000CR IIRC)?

Where the fuck can I find the online auctions? And am I right in thinking that the only way of getting more than 100CR for any car I don't want is to auction it and hope that somone pays the minimum fee (5000CR IIRC)?

They're in the multiplayer section.

I generally dislike most racing games, but i like this. I don't know why, either.

I must say though, because i'm not very good i find that the green and red trail thing is an absolute godsend when playing online. Without it, i find it hard to play.

Aslong as that's allowed until i get used to racing games and this one in general, i'll continue to love it :lol:

Weirdly I'm having trouble with the wheel (360) - it plays fine on PGR3 but in this (and the Dirt demo) the acceleration works but I have to press 'back' to start from the grid and the gears don't accelerate past 2nd gear.. V strange. I checked the car to see if I'd mucked up the gearage but I haven't touched it.

Anyone help?

A few of us met up last night for some Forza 2 multiplayer.

We're all excited, how would our first race turn out? ....

50d00fa6-d9ed-4aa4-a0e4-d8a897581aa.jpg

Literally 2 seconds after it started. Carnage

Ooh that's me - *points to mangled carcus in silver car*

You can trade in any of these at blockb-b-buster, and get the special edition for a tenner.

It's not the special edition at my local one, well, they only gave me the standard version anyway. I traded in VT3 if it makes a difference.

You can trade in any of these at blockb-b-buster, and get the special edition for a tenner.

Brian Lara2007,

Championship Manager07,

Crackdown,

Def Jam Icon,

Fight Night Round 3,

Gears of War,

Lost Planet,

GRAW2,

Rainbow 6 Vegas and

Virtua Tennis

Rather nice of Mr. B. Buster.

On of the first games to live up to the hype in my head.

Painting, racing, time-trialing... need to come off Heroin? Buy this.

One teensy weensy complaint, after a multiplayer race, I wish everyone could watch the replay at the same time instead of looking at the "uploading" screen. Even a results screen would be nice, or am I missing something?

Bloody hell, so you can trade in a game worth £20 for one worth £40? I might trade Gears & Crackdown, and sell the 2nd copy

It's not the special edition at my local one, well, they only gave me the standard version anyway. I traded in VT3 if it makes a difference.

You can get the Limited Ed one as i traded in a game for this.

I need to take a photo of tyler spannering it on the final corner in his skyline from the other night. Even if it was intentional it was spectacular.

It was a genuine spanner. I could feel the scathing eyes of your 'superior' Ferrari on my bumper, clearly I couldn't handle the truth... I look forward to a picture or two.

5 seconds later:

0a9d7cac6e6748c2a38c351gz9.jpg

My car, which is just about to get hit, was written off! :lol:

;)

I think we all knew that one would go horribly wrong, only myself and wolf got away and had a good clean race. I'm fairly certain 95% of crashes were started by JunkHawk, it just spiralled into a chain of carnage.

I want to see our crash on Sebring, for now I'm maintaining my gentle shunt was the result of you turning into me...(did you save that replay?)