Forza Motorsport 2

merge

I think we all knew that one would go horribly wrong, only myself and wolf got away and had a good clean race. I'm fairly certain 95% of crashes were started by JunkHawk, it just spiralled into a chain of carnage.

I want to see our crash on Sebring, for now I'm maintaining my gentle shunt was the result of you turning into me...(did you save that replay?)

Lolz

I think we all knew that one would go horribly wrong, only myself and wolf got away and had a good clean race. I'm fairly certain 95% of crashes were started by JunkHawk, it just spiralled into a chain of carnage.

I want to see our crash on Sebring, for now I'm maintaining my gentle shunt was the result of you turning into me...(did you save that replay?)

I certainly did mate! I was going to take photos of that - but thought you might think I'm taking the piss! Photos to follow.... ;)

I wish the replays were instant moving between viewing different cars though.

I fucking love those R1 cars (except being wrecked on the line!). They're totally amazing.

I'd rather play without simulation damage though. When you get taken out, then the car won't even move - it's a bit frustrating. It's okay getting knobbed from behind, but as long as you can move afterwards.

Hopefully see you guys on tonight - I'll be on probably after the Real game.

After being a wheel-sceptic for about 10 years - i absolutely :lol: the wheel.

How do you rotate the camera with the wheel in photo mode? This is the only shit thing I've found in the game.

You can't, it's a bit shit.

You have to take the power lead out. Then turn on joypad. Use it. Take batteries out. Plug in wheel to continue driving. Arse! (Although only takes a few seconds in reality)

Does anyone know which assists slow the car down?

Is it just 'stability' or 'traction control' as well?..

Stability automatically applies the brake on individual tires to stop you from sliding/spinning, traction control limits how fast you can accelerate so you don't spin the wheels. I think.

now try taking all that off, my 86 has no chance, i took it all off and i couldn't handle my hard tune machine, the back end just kept going on it :lol:

I've almost done time trail, last 2 races to go and the corvette is a right monster, my Evo had a great battle with it on Nordburg, had to do a blinding run and out do it on the straight

Anyone tried time trial mode in arcade yet? The Corvette C6.R is a fucking monster.

Read 2 posts up.

Which one was that? To be honest I thought they were going to be alot harder. I consider myself very average at racing games and was beating some by a good 7 seconds. Some were difficult though.

Read 2 posts up.

Which one was that? To be honest I thought they were going to be alot harder. I consider myself very average at racing games and was beating some by a good 7 seconds. Some were difficult though.

The yellow one you race at Laguna Seca.

Time trial is a tad easy. With a safe lap you can beat the time, often with penalties.

Favourite tracks then.

I'm always a sucker for Suzuka - love it.

Maple Valley, all variations, is also excellent.

That track that uses a part of the bowl (as your coming up to the finish line) is also great.

I don't like Sebring or Serbring or whatever it's called - bit rubbish.

Favourite tracks then.

I'm always a sucker for Suzuka - love it.

Maple Valley, all variations, is also excellent.

That track that uses a part of the bowl (as your coming up to the finish line) is also great.

I don't like Sebring or Serbring or whatever it's called - bit rubbish.

Sebring is crap. I've no idea what it's doing in the game.

Suzuka is awesome, Road Atlanta is a particular favourite and Tsukuba is a great little circuit.

Sebring though, WTF were they thinking?

How long does it take to make something like the pacman car? I haven't delved into the painting yet as I want a car I know is going to be my favourite first.

And I take it that stuff like that is made up of many many many layers? thanks.

How long does it take to make something like the pacman car? I haven't delved into the painting yet as I want a car I know is going to be my favourite first.

And I take it that stuff like that is made up of many many many layers? thanks.

THIS took me about twenty minutes or so.

THIS took about an hour, I think. Maybe a bit less.

They're nothing like that if you turn everything off though. I've been learning to drive all my cars without them and its a far more engrossing game if you take the time.

I just figured - well, you get more credits, lets play the game as if the other options don't exist.

I'm struggling with the RWD cars mind.