Forza Motorsport 2

merge

I certainly did mate! I was going to take photos of that - but thought you might think I'm taking the piss! Photos to follow.... :(

Nah, I got away clean so I was feeling guilty that you'd spun off even though there was very little room to move.

ps. I'm still waiting for pics...

I spent a few hours yesterday doing a rally livery for a Lancia Delta after not being able to get one in an auction that wasn't stupidly priced or a bit pish. I'm quite pleased with it and I'll post some pics later but the blue lines were HARD.

edit- My effort:

ldoq5.jpg

Just found out that you can go to the leaderboards and download someones setup and apply it to your car, (if theyve been kind enough to upload their setup). I don't remeber that being in the orginal Forza and it sounds like a brillant idea if your not into fine tuning the car yourself. I may make use of that feature.

Just found out that you can go to the leaderboards and download someones setup and apply it to your car, (if theyve been kind enough to upload their setup). I don't remeber that being in the orginal Forza and it sounds like a brillant idea if your not into fine tuning the car yourself. I may make use of that feature.

That's exactly the same as the original Forza and is a great feature.

Can someone tell me what driver and car levels do/mean?

I'm only on Driver level 9 at the moment and for the new car i bought, only level 1 but i can see them gradually increasing.

What do they give you? Does driver level mean your driver is better?

Also noticed you could hire a driver. What's that for?

If you've already gone up nine levels, surely you've noticed the messages you get every time you do about discounts and that? Same with the car levels, but they also add to your car's rarity value. You also need to be certain levels to unlock certain races. That's stated explicitly when you look at the events: it will tell you what level you need to be for them.

The hiring drivers is the replacement for the drivatar feature in 1. I haven't tried it here, but you can hire an AI driver to drive races for you, at a cost.

If you've already gone up nine levels, surely you've noticed the messages you get every time you do about discounts and that? Same with the car levels, but they also add to your car's rarity value. You also need to be certain levels to unlock certain races. That's stated explicitly when you look at the events: it will tell you what level you need to be for them.

The hiring drivers is the replacement for the drivatar feature in 1. I haven't tried it here, but you can hire an AI driver to drive races for you, at a cost.

Ok. I knew it gave me discounts. but wasn't sure if there were any attributes to you as a driver. I didn't think it'd work like that, just wanted to make sure

Nah, I got away clean so I was feeling guilty that you'd spun off even though there was very little room to move.

I spent a few hours yesterday doing a rally livery for a Lancia Delta after not being able to get one in an auction that wasn't stupidly priced or a bit pish. I'm quite pleased with it and I'll post some pics later but the blue lines were HARD.

edit- My effort:

ldoq5.jpg

Love that - are you putting it up for sale?

TYler I will happily pay you for that lancia design. I won one in the career mode so would love that design.

Actually, had an idea, if i gift my lancia to you could you copy the design and gift it back to me?

Gamertag is in my sig if interested.

Silly question time. My Golf GTi Mk2 is in Class D. I've bought a few upgrades to bring it to PI of 399. Have I got 601 worth of PI to go before it gets pushed into Class C ?

Its costing me a fortune so far in upgrades, but its like an RPG as has been mentioned before. Its quite addictive in a nerdy way.

Silly question time. My Golf GTi Mk2 is in Class D. I've bought a few upgrades to bring it to PI of 399. Have I got 601 worth of PI to go before it gets pushed into Class C ?

Its costing me a fortune so far in upgrades, but its like an RPG as has been mentioned before. Its quite addictive in a nerdy way.

Class D ends at 399.

I'm starting to get really, really fucking annoyed with the AI cars slamming in to me and spinning me out.

Wost part of the game is the A.I slamming into you and it being deemed me that gets the penalty. Surely they could determine who hits who during a race?

Tyler - it's up to you, I've yet to use the auction house yet so I'll let you decide what's the best course of action.

I've set up an auction, see if you can buy it. Go to the auction house and search:

30,000-49,999

Class C

Lancia

Delta

Design YES

Mine should be the last one (9/9)

edit: cancelled, it will be back up in 5mins

edit 2: and it's back

edit- My effort:

ldoq5.jpg

Amazing, i have a totally upgraded beast of a Delta and this was my first thought with regards paint job. I cant see that i will be any good at the paint side but i simply must have the same scheme on mine !!

Class D ends at 399.

400, not being a pedant but i have a class D weapon that is 400.