IGNORED

For People Who Just Got it with their DS Lite!

Yiggy

:lol:

Nice one tek.

It was a great evening, all round. Visted Carly's, then popped over to Far Away to sell my turnips, giving me a balance of over 10 million :P Then went to Carly's again, and saw Athos. Then Carly and me, popped over to Highbury. Then I opened Dorvan, and Slik, Carly and Alia all visited which was nice.

And that is where tek's photos were taken.

10 million!!!!!!! Maybe you could bury a crown in your town and arrange a treasure hunt with lots of pitfalls. I have four seeds at present I think. 10 mil though, wow!

Yes it was a great few hours, I am falling head over heels for this game, it just makes you feel so.... fuzzy inside. :lol:

Alia loved her visit to Dorvan, first time shes left Luna, showed me the shades she picked up there and I love what you guys did to her hair :lol:

Hopefully one of these days Ill manage to get the DS off her and pop over to meet carly and slik myself.

And that is where tek's photos were taken.

And a great time was had by all. :P

10 million!!!!!!! Maybe you could bury a crown in your town and arrange a treasure hunt with lots of pitfalls.

Wow! What a great idea! I'm sure I can donate a few pitfall seeds, and a few bags of bells as runner-up prizes.

Yes it was a great few hours, I am falling head over heels for this game, it just makes you feel so.... fuzzy inside. :P

Aww! :lol:

Love the photos tek, are they taken with a digital camera or a mobile phone camera?

And it was lovely to meet Alia, would be great to see you too mwaawm!

10 million!!!!!!! Maybe you could bury a crown in your town and arrange a treasure hunt with lots of pitfalls. I have four seeds at present I think. 10 mil though, wow!
Wow! What a great idea! I'm sure I can donate a few pitfall seeds, and a few bags of bells as runner-up prizes.

:lol:

Stop dreaming.

Photos were just taken with my moby, I would have got my D70 out but I don't have a macro lens at present. Actually I should dig my old Sony point and shoot digi out next time as that has a rather good macro function.

Thanks again guys, you have made this game so much better for me. Rllmuk ACers FTW!

I must do a Rllmuk t-shirt next.

Alia loved her visit to Dorvan, first time shes left Luna, showed me the shades she picked up there and I love what you guys did to her hair :lol:

Hopefully one of these days Ill manage to get the DS off her and pop over to meet carly and slik myself.

Please thank Alia for the wonderful cloud carpet that now graces my lounge.

You are more than welcome to visit anytime dude.

Hi guys,

Just got a nice DS lite, and would love to have some visitors to my town,

I have Cherries, Apples, Oranges and soon some coconuts too (just planted)

Guest are welcome, add me if you like and let me know so I can add you, evenings and weekends are best for visits.

Hi Doc,

Just added you, I shall be around for a little bit tonight after Doctor Who if that's good? Otherwise I shall be on and off during the day so keep your gates open! Also check out the Open All Hours thread if you haven't already done so.

Hi Doc,

Just added you, I shall be around for a little bit tonight after Doctor Who if that's good? Otherwise I shall be on and off during the day so keep your gates open! Also check out the Open All Hours thread if you haven't already done so.

Ill open my gates at 7.45pm ish tonight (I have kids so can never meet an exact deadline, sorry)

Just got this and would love some visitors and visit other towns. Rotown isn't that bustling right now, but I'm sure that'll change and the coffee at the Roost is the best anywhere.

Atar from Rotown

Code: 4639-3087-6921

Fruit is oranges

Just got this and would love some visitors and visit other towns. Rotown isn't that bustling right now, but I'm sure that'll change and the coffee at the Roost is the best anywhere.

Atar from Rotown

Code: 4639-3087-6921

Fruit is oranges

I'll add you, plus could you check your turnip price for this afternoon. Please :blink:

As I've got a load to sell, you'll get generous tips of 99,000!

I'll add you, plus could you check your turnip price for this afternoon. Please :blink:

As I've got a load to sell, you'll get generous tips of 99,000!

They're 82 bells today. I' have to go now, but I'll leave my gates open. Feel free to visit and deplete the ecosystem.