For People Who Just Got it with their DS Lite!

Yiggy

Just got this and would love some visitors and visit other towns. Rotown isn't that bustling right now, but I'm sure that'll change and the coffee at the Roost is the best anywhere.

Atar from Rotown

Code: 4639-3087-6921

Fruit is oranges

ill add you tonight taiAtari

Cerberus, I'm now feeling your pain.

My battery just gave out as I was saving and I lost my save, so I have a new code.

I'm going to re-add everyone in this thread. I emplore you all to do the same for me, please.

My new code is in my sig.

Thanks.

dame, its the worst thing starting again :blink:

hopefully it wont take that long to get back especially with all the generous AC players we have on rllmuk :huh:

Just got this and would love some visitors and visit other towns. Rotown isn't that bustling right now, but I'm sure that'll change and the coffee at the Roost is the best anywhere.

Atar from Rotown

Code: 4639-3087-6921

Fruit is oranges

Added you fella. Details in my sig.

Yeah please, when is good? Did you say the kitten was only out in the day though?

I've never done this kitten hunting malarkey before.

Cheers!

It wasn´t there when I had the gates open and visitors over, but it reappeared after closing them. It´s actually asking me to take her to Gedling but tires very quickly. Is the mummy asking you to take her to Rotown or to retrieve the kitten for her? I guess I can try to take the kitten with me and if that doesn´t work we have you come over? I´ll probably be able to come on from 5.30 or so. So if you could open your gates sometime tonight I´ll try to take Katie (that´s her name apparently) with me.

The person with the kitten talks to it and it will ask to go to a certain town. Then you walk slowly to your gates with the kitten behind you. The other person has their gate open and you go there. Hey presto, you make the switch then you both get a suprise.

It wasn´t there when I had the gates open and visitors over, but it reappeared after closing them. It´s actually asking me to take her to Gedling but tires very quickly. Is the mummy asking you to take her to Rotown or to retrieve the kitten for her? I guess I can try to take the kitten with me and if that doesn´t work we have you come over? I´ll probably be able to come on from 5.30 or so. So if you could open your gates sometime tonight I´ll try to take Katie (that´s her name apparently) with me.

Cheers mate, I actually won't be able to open my gates until 8 o'clock now though. If the kitten is still around, it'd be great if you could bring it along.

Cheers mate, I actually won't be able to open my gates until 8 o'clock now though. If the kitten is still around, it'd be great if you could bring it along.

Alright, I´ll have a look around that time (should be 9 for me). I just saw it on my break so it will probably be around still.

I don't seem to be able to connect tonight.

Bah!

According to the code I entered on the wifi site, it's a network issue, but the site also says the network is fine. Contradict yourselves don't you, Nintendo?

I was able to open my gate but got a connection error later. Kittentalk:

I did receive a picture of Katy and Kaitlyn with a nice ' thank yew' note from the kitten though. Did you get the same?

• 2 weeks later...