IGNORED

Post your townfolk's letters

tek

I had a great message in a bottle wash up on the beach today:

Dear Some Stranger

Help! I've been floating on this raft for 100 days now, and the sharks are closing in. Constantly nibbling away at the edges. I don't have long left....

From Timbo.

Not so much the message that was great, more that Timbo is the name of my character on my brother's copy of the game. I chucked that message into the ocean in his town months ago and forgot all about it. This week I bought my own copy of the game, and we visited each others towns for the first time. Then this morning that showed up :(

I had a great message in a bottle wash up on the beach today:

Dear Some Stranger

Help! I've been floating on this raft for 100 days now, and the sharks are closing in. Constantly nibbling away at the edges. I don't have long left....

From Timbo.

Not so much the message that was great, more that Timbo is the name of my character on my brother's copy of the game. I chucked that message into the ocean in his town months ago and forgot all about it. This week I bought my own copy of the game, and we visited each others towns for the first time. Then this morning that showed up :(

:wub:

Nice one.

Cheeky sod! Bluebear just showed me this letter:

Dear Bluebear,

Hey there

Fancy coming to Highbury?

You'll like it

Daley out

From Athos

Bluebear says, "Who cares, though! I mean, you just get super stoked reading it, twiglet!

:lol:

;)

Glad you liked it mate. Thought i'd wind you up a little. :(

Pierce, who is moving out, showed me this:

Hi Pierce,

Great to see you again!

I miss hanging out with you,

Pawton hasn't changed much!

See you soon,

from Carly

Ahhhhh. :P

Dear Tank,

You are one big rhino. I

really enjoyed looking at

your shark. Thanks very

much.

From Exidor.

He seems to really like this letter as he has shown it to me about 5 or 6 times now over the last week or so.

However, he does on on to say each time, "So many HUGE words! What am I am word nerd? I have no idea what this says... Is this how city people speak, danger?"

I love the, you are one big rhino, line!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mitzi

I enjoy writing these

letters to you and the

other townsfolk. I just

wish we had an otter.

From Exidor

"this letter really made me feel happy, not because it really made any sense or anything. that's not so important. what really counts here is that my friend meant every single word written here!"

awwww..... wonder if he ever did get an otter....

Nope :lol:

It's good to see she found a good home though. Dotty left a while back and ended up in Mrs Exidor's ghost town that only gets a visit when I'm looking for a good turnip price. I felt quite bad when I saw her there with all her boxes, full of optimism for her new life in a new town.

• 2 weeks later...

Before revealing the letter, he said it is kind of weird.

Dear Camofrog,

** CONGRATULATIONS!!

You won first prize!!

A free ticket to move to

Dorvan, so be quick **

From Alex

Then said is it funny and it is hard for him to dislike someone who writes letters this hilarious.

Before revealing the letter, he said it is kind of weird.

Dear Camofrog,

** CONGRATULATIONS!!

You won first prize!!

A free ticket to move to

Dorvan, so be quick **

From Alex

Then said is it funny and it is hard for him to dislike someone who writes letters this hilarious.

:wub: