Muk - 'The' Rllmuk guild

The Grand Pursuivant

28th!?! That's a rubbish day you want a good 3 week lead up if you're going to try and get 25 people to signup for it. Of course I may just be saying that because I definetely can't do the 28th, where as I might be able to sneak something in in 3 weeks..

Also quick question for the pally tanks. Do you bother with crowd control at all in heroics or do you just tank everything? I was thinking I might respec Mal to some ridiculous arcane aoe spec and come along to the occasional heroic if I can do it without having to worry about breaking CC..

Fair enough I understand that, but seeing as within 1 day we got 8 ppl, if Mort and Mech sign up thats 10 ppl already it least gives others wkend to see what the craic is, Celes can do it so can YeOld so there is 12. Anyway if this fails at least we can say we tried and organise one for 3 weeks.

Guest Notshrek
Arf, Notshrek - no fair - you just destroyed lil ol 60 me, alliance hunter, in Hellfire Peninsula near Falcon Watch. You big bully.

:D

I am dreadfully sorry ;)

Dusted my Mage off last night and did Heroic Arca with Luj, Moti, Fin and Choc which was good fun :) I'd kind of forgotten how much more fun mages are in groups, not getting hit in the face helps loads.

Actually by the end of it I was almost tempted to splash out and spend all my savings on some primal mights so I can get someone to make me the spellstrike pants... Really gear wise it probably wouldn't take all that much to get Mal pretty well geared. The biggest problems would be getting exhalted with the Cenarion Expidition and Scryers for decent rings, well that and my gear list includes 4 bits of PvP gear which might be a slight issue. Still though, the temptation is rife!

quick edit: Icy Veins, trainable ice block and mana emeralds with 3 uses are rather nice too. We never had them back in my day :lol:

While I'm thinking of spending all my monies, is there anyone else who needs to do the gronn quests to open up the ogri'la dailies? Foolishly last time I gave someone a hand with it I did it on Raeg, forgetting Mal's never actually done them and 2 lots of dailies would obviously be a fair income if i could be bothered :lol:

Send me the mats and we'll just have to do a Muk run and i'll nab the nether for em

:P

I shall have to butter up the other spellcloth tailors to steal a few cooldowns first, but I shall have a look for some primal mights on the AH (I don't think I can face grinding a bunch more primals again).

:(

I shall have to butter up the other spellcloth tailors to steal a few cooldowns first, but I shall have a look for some primal mights on the AH (I don't think I can face grinding a bunch more primals again).

No worries just shout me when you have everything you can get and we'll do a Muk heroic for the nether :)

Trotted out of Zul'Gurub at about 8.30 last night to find some seemingly very well co-ordinated fairly large scale Horde attacks on IF, SW and Darnassus. Was very entertaining in guild chat to be fighting on the front gates of SW whilst hearing of others doing the same at the other cities. Died many times, but boy, was it fun. Any of you there?

ZG was a guild fun run really. The epics really aren't very epic, even in comparison to Outland green / blues, are they?

Hi all,

Ok I'm fast approaching the wonder that is my level 50 ding! Which means I should get my Felguard today and be running around with a big axe to hit people with.

It is quite sad how excited I am about getting the big guy :-)

On a different note can anyone in the guild make a Gem Studded Band? http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=21753

I really need one and am willing to pay but they never seem to be in the AH :-(

Also as I am about to hit 50 can people recommend a new area to go explore I'm kind of done with Feralas

Thanks all see you on tonight

J

So close to being one of the cool kids, am really looking forward to hitting the level 60 move into the new BC stuff.

Is anyone still do the level 60 instances or has everyone just moved up to the level 70 stuff?

Only thing I've not enjoyed about levelling up is getting a party for almost any instance has been almost impossible only done shadowfang, scarlet monestry and Zal'Farrack twice each. Tried to do uldaman and the sunken temple but never been able to get a group together, bit of a shame to tell the truth

Must admit kind of liking the PVP stuff Warsong Gulch is great fun as a 'lock and has greatly improved my PVP style, though I now hate night elf rougues and dwarf hunters with a pathological insanity

J