IGNORED

Animal Crossing: Success!

Mr Do 71

Congrats on that HRA score Tek, that's amazing. Think the highest I've had is around 70,000.

Yay! Caught my firstest scorpion last night :( Think I angered the family though as another one stung me 5 mins later when I was trying to swap to my net and catch it :( KO'd me and I woke up outside my house.

That is an amazing H.R.A. score. I think I also haven't got more than about 70,000 or so. Perhaps we need an H.R.A. thread where tek can share his secrets. I will start one.

Had a good day yesterday. Tried to go out and just by chance tek had his gates open. Popped over to say hi. Had a quick look at his room. Seemed to be a completed (or very close to) exotic set and a few pictures and trophies scattered about. Good stuff.

Opened my gates quickly for tek to look for the one fossil he was missing and what do you know, I had it! Despite my collection being quite small there it was. Another collection finished. Also got an Arwing for my trouble! Cheers tek.

Swapped my Regal Room into a Cabana Room and now have a space museum in the back. Only missing one piece from each. Looks good too!

Also...

Asked Booker (or Copper? I forget) "What's New?" and he told me he saw a hungry looking Walrus come through. I found Wendell lurking around some trees and after a quick thought what to give him (My last three attempts with a Red Turnip have all produced a Country Guitar I remembered I had a hammerhead shark in my east room. After he scoffed this he gave me a rather nice drain pattern.

Good fishing in Urbino today,caught my first Ocean sunfish,a whopping 9.75ft. Day could soon turn to sadness though as when I turned up at long time resident Rolf's house to wish him happy birthday he told me he's leaving town.Hopefully it's just a small case of birthday blues and all my sweet talking / letters change his mind. I suspect foul play from that Mr Do who visited town last night.

I'm having an utter nightmare today.

First up, I managed to spend another 300K today, I'm trying to be frugal, so this is not good.

Secondly, Derwin told me in a letter he is leaving soon and included a goodbye gift.

Thirdly and finally Stitches has packed his boxes. Stitches, my favourite animal, who has been in Sin City since day one. Stitches, who has never even hinted at leaving before, in fact I have gotten him every single T-shirt he has asked for recently. I send him at least five letters a week, mostly with gifts. Does he have no idea how good he has it?

Now I've done everything I can today to stop him leaving but I need a longer term plan to keep him happy, I need a Bluebear that he can get jiggy with. Bluebears everywhere, I'm coming for yar!!

I guess this is only fair after the superb week I had last week, high points including;

Attaining the golden watering can.

Winning my second Bug-off.

Completing the fossil part of Sin City's musuem, thanks to Daley.

Catching a scorpion, at last.

Getting Dora's picture.

199K for my house from the HRA.

Success!

I've finally received the Golden Watering Can <_<

Plus I saw Bluebear around town this morning, so I've managed to keep her in Dorvan (sorry Carly xx). And Pascal was down by the seaside, and decided to give me his picture again. Oh well.

Success!

I've finally received the Golden Watering Can :(

Plus I saw Bluebear around town this morning, so I've managed to keep her in Dorvan (sorry Carly xx). And Pascal was down by the seaside, and decided to give me his picture again. Oh well.

Yay! Just in time for Sunday and the return of the famous Dorvan Turnip Fields!

Don't worry about Bluebear, Pawton is full at the moment so if she had moved out (heaven forbid!) she would probably have ended up somewhere else. :)

What a superb day, first off Jay moved in, he's not spilling the beans as to where he came form so I'm not sure if he is the one that moved out of Pawton recently.

My hybrids seem to be doing arther well too, got three today!

Apart from that, I managed to further my T shirt collection with some online trading and got a few Gracie designs that I really wanted.

Oh yeah, one other thing, Anabelle gave me her picture! :)

Caught two scorpions tonight, whilst watering.

Plus I've nearly finished my new music room, so I select my phonograph to play K.K. Steppe. Plus I've got a Gyroid in the room, a Mega Timpanoid. Well it only interacts with it big drum sound, perfectly with the song! Getting faster or slower, according to the music. :lol:

I know if you have a few Gyroids in the same room (without music), they'll interact perfectly with each other. But this is the first time I've seen one, interacting with the song I'm playing.

I know if you have a few Gyroids in the same room (without music), they'll interact perfectly with each other. But this is the first time I've seen one, interacting with the song I'm playing.

There seems to be a limit of 4 active at one time. I was a little dissappointed with that. I have no idea what a gyroid is, but I love them. I want Nook to build me a big room to display them all together.

Pascal visited today for what seems the first time in ages, I was lucky enough to get his picture , yay, and to be imparted with the following bit of wisdom, " I know this octopus named Nessie...OH! I mean, monster. Never mind man. Right on." :lol:

Pascal visited today for what seems the first time in ages, I was lucky enough to get his picture , yay, and to be imparted with the following bit of wisdom, " I know this octopus named Nessie...OH! I mean, monster. Never mind man. Right on." :lol:

Bugger. I still haven't got his pic. Does he give you it after he has finished giving you all the other stuff?

Pascal's the philosophizing sea-otter who appears once a week (I think) down by the sea in your town. You can give him items and get stuff back off him if I'm not mistaken which can be exchanged with other animals for special items you can't get otherwise :(

Whilst out and about watering my flowers last night I was pleased to be accosted by Camofrog and Bella who both gave me their pictures :( Also reeled in another hammerhead shark.

Bella was over the moon this morning as I gave her the night sky tee she's been pestering me for the last couple of days :(

I'm after Camofrog

Not gonna happen :(

29082006114xt2.jpg

Thanks to Athos,Derfel,Dude,Carly and Alex tonight, had a wickedtime visiting you all :(

Also Carly,I'll give Rowan another chance next time,maybe he's not too bad after all.Had 2 letters,one with gift,off him when I returned to Urbino :lol: