IGNORED

Animal Crossing: Success!

Mr Do 71

A quick visit to Pawton last night saw me complete my Umbrella set, with the purchase of the Eggy Parasol from Able's. Also caught a Jellyfish earlier in the evening, but I take it they are not rare.

Anyway, good night in all. :lol:

Thanks to Athos,Derfel,Dude,Carly and Alex tonight, had a wickedtime visiting you all :wub:

Also Carly,I'll give Rowan another chance next time,maybe he's not too bad after all.Had 2 letters,one with gift,off him when I returned to Urbino :unsure:

Yep, it was great seeing so many people all in one night!

Rowan can be a bit grumpy but he's lovely really. :D

He's also a trendsetter because now Angus is asking for old-school furniture too!

Success and some!

It was lovely to see Sofi, and Carly tonight (and morning). Anyway it's September 1st, so you better get out there and start listening to the new chirping :lol:

That's all I'm saying, oh, and you might want to have a wee fish as well :lol:

I've caught two new insects, and a new fish. Happy hunting folks.

:lol:

I caught my first lantern fly last night while out looking for the last of the giant beetles. Don't know how rare it is but it was the first one I'd seen since I started playing a few weeks ago.

Also, thanks to spicy.meatball and his over-generous racoon friend, I became a bell millionaire yesterday. B)

Question: How many new bugs and fish are around today?

Answer: Loads! :)

Today in less than 30 minutes I caught;

Monarch

Orchid Mantis

Red Dragonfly

Cricket

Bell Cricket

Salmon

King Salmon

Rainbow Trout

Go me, I am now just three bugs away from a Golden Net!

Congratulations John, so much more space!

I look forward to coming over soon and seeing what you do with it.

I have nothing really ready yet. I've not been buying much furniture, just getting castoffs or whatever and storing them for possible use. I decided to wait until I have the big house before I try some proper arranging. Although my main room does have a kind of outdoor theme.

I bought a few things off some residents and just after I got home to put them in temporary storage so I can buy more, Coco rang the bell. Now Coco won't bugger off. She (or is it he?) keeps trying to buy things I don't want to sell, including my bug trophy and 4 leaf clover. I did sell a hi-fi to try to get rid, but coco is still hanging around.

Looks like I'll just have to go outside adn drop them there and hope Coco pisses off before I get home again :lol:

I bought a few things off some residents and just after I got home to put them in temporary storage so I can buy more, Coco rang the bell. Now Coco won't bugger off. She (or is it he?) keeps trying to buy things I don't want to sell, including my bug trophy and 4 leaf clover. I did sell a hi-fi to try to get rid, but coco is still hanging around.

Looks like I'll just have to go outside adn drop them there and hope Coco pisses off before I get home again :)

Bloody nightmare that was. I had loads of new stuff and a newly expanded house, but every time I went in the front door I only had a 30 second window before another resident turned up and I wasn't allowed to touch anything in the house.

Going outside your house got them to leave, but as soon as you re-entered another one would turn up :( It was still going on at 2am this morning too :(:(

Finally got to redecorate when I got up this morning though. :(

Finally got gold membership at Nook's. Do I get spotlight items now?

Also got a letter from Nintendo talking about Starwing Command with a Arwing attached. Cheeky buggers, using AC to send out ads!

I think you need to create another character, then you'll get Spotlight items and sales.

Just realised I inadvertantly added an extra zero there, I only charged 100,000 even he wouldnt be stupid enought to pay 1,000,000 besides I was worried about his brother undercutting me if he heard our negotiations so had to seal the deal.

Tonight was severely dissapointed by Goose, hes always seemed a swell guy but he pulled a real dirty trick that has him falling right down the popularity ladder. he asked for a bug hunting competition so when I triumphantly showed him my scorpion hes like 'wow a scorpion! all i got was a cricket. I'll keep this scorpion heres 720 bells' :D

Pascale showed up though and mumbled something about penguins and land leg before giving me his pic, so I guess that was something.

I've not long since got my gold membership but have had a few spotlight items even before then if my memory serves me well :)

A quick gogle search came up with this from GameFAQS message boards

Q: What is a spotlight item?

A: Spotlight items are rare items. They will occasionally appear at Nook’s shop, and you will know because he tells you. Spotlight items only appear if you have more than one character in your house. Here is a list of spotlight items:

Blue Dresser

Exotic Chest

Lovely Kitchen

Classic Bookcase

Ranch Hutch

Cabana Armchair

Modern Cabinet

Regal Clock

Green Pantry

Cabin Bookcase

Kiddie Stereo

Robo-Stereo