IGNORED

Heroes

Campfire_Burning

Slow moving? Jesus after coming from Lost Heroes seems to rattle along at one hell of a pace.

Hmm, I thought, with Lost, that it was actually quite fast moving but just moving in multiple random directions at once, whereas I can kind of see where this is going, and want it to get there already. I definately enjoyed watching Lost, despite the lack of closure and payoffs, more so than Heroes, although it is fun.

I've never understood the point of countdown clocks for movies and things like this. You know exactly when it's coming out, and even when it does air, none of us are going to be able to watch it until probably the next day at least.

Are many others reading the comics? I didn't used to but the other day I quickly got through all of them. It explains quite a fair amount of stuff, especially "wireless" (the woman that turned up for about 20 seconds one episode). They're quite interesting, especially the last few (war buddies, a 6 part arc that hasn't had the 6th out yet) and won't take too long, so I'd give them a go.

Clicky

edit: oh and use the pdf "printable" version. The other one is really rubbish because it's either too small to read, or so big you have to keep scrolling across and down to see each frame.

I must say, i'm thoroughly sucked into this. I'm to episode 10 so far. What's the series at in the US at the moment? I don't want to dig too far due to my pathological fear of spoilerz.

Clicky

edit: oh and use the pdf "printable" version. The other one is really rubbish because it's either too small to read, or so big you have to keep scrolling across and down to see each frame.

Cool, cheers. Time to flex the big ass colour printer in work.

dont everyone forget Canada was broadcasting the day before the states before the break. So there's a good chance we can get the next ep early hours of Monday morning :lol:

I just checked it out and it won't be happening. They are also airing on Monday, so it will still be Tuesday morning for us.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS on this page in the form of a trailer video which automatically plays.

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/globalshows/heroes/index.html

I am indeed looking forward to this. When the summer drought of shows hits I'll start watching (from the beginning) house and peep show. That should keep me busy for a while!

Mohinder won't die either, peter's powers will kick in, he'll fling sylar across the room and leg it off with Mohy.

Sorry about thems spoilers!

Oh my god its so close! ive been watching all the trailers and extended trailers and everything and...arghhhhh

does anyone know if peter and hiro do actually die, the hiro bit is just a rumor but all the trailers show that peter is dead?

Oh my god its so close! ive been watching all the trailers and extended trailers and everything and...arghhhhh

does anyone know if peter and hiro do actually die, the hiro bit is just a rumor but all the trailers show that peter is dead?

Do they? I remember seeing him look really pissed, should be awesome!

What time is this on?