Nintendo DS

Mortis

OK so I recently got a DS as a present and was wondering what people here thought were the best titles to get. I already have Mario Kart, Tetris, Animal Crossing, New SM Bros and Phoenix Wright.

Any suggestions on top of these ones?

Everyone should buy it so they can fund more adverts like this.

Adverts of Kirby walking around with a giant penis?

I agree actually.

But yeah, it's shit! "It's the game Yoshi Touch and Go should have been" they cry. No, Yoshi should have been a good game, and Kirby wasn't.

Actually, Yoshi was alright in comparison.

Adverts of Kirby walking around with a giant penis?

I agree actually.

But yeah, it's shit! "It's the game Yoshi Touch and Go should have been" they cry. No, Yoshi should have been a good game, and Kirby wasn't.

Actually, Yoshi was alright in comparison.

Yoshi was shit in comparison. Actually I've never played Yoshi. Get Kirby.

EDIT- you don't have to if you think it's shit.

I bought the new Mario game today having never played a Mario game before,* I'm expecting that to be good with all the hype they usually get - I didn't read the thread though...

*Well apart from a bit of 64 on a PC emu a couple of years ago, I was too much of a SEGA fanboy for all that Mario rubbish :)

I bought the new Mario game today having never played a Mario game before,* I'm expecting that to be good with all the hype they usually get - I didn't read the thread though...

*Well apart from a bit of 64 on a PC emu a couple of years ago, I was too much of a SEGA fanboy for all that Mario rubbish :)

I like the new Mario but I don't think it would be that good if it was a new piece of IP, if that makes sense.

:)

for fucks sake, he's a new forum member, and already he gets 'the treatment'. Nice one guys, nice one.

I don't get it. I'm a new member and didn't see anything wrong with those replies... ;)

As for the New Super Mario Bros., I thought it was pretty average, to be honest. Not even a patch on Super Mario Land or 6 Golden Coins. Where were the classic instantly-hummable tunes? The variation in the levels (for some reason I find most of NSMBs levels pretty samey)? The variety in music? The length of the levels? I could also blame it for being too easy, but then Mario Land and 6 Golden Coins weren't exactly hard. I guess I was just expecting too much.

OK so I recently got a DS as a present and was wondering what people here thought were the best titles to get. I already have Mario Kart, Tetris, Animal Crossing, New SM Bros and Phoenix Wright.

Any suggestions on top of these ones?

to be honest, you'll be playing these games for a while!

Yep, another vote for Ouendan from me.

And Yoshi's Touch & Go is a good game IMHO. I was hooked on it when I first got it until I'd beaten all the scores and unlocked everything, and since then I just have a quick go every now and then. I had ten minutes on it the other night. It's like catching up with an old friend.