IGNORED

Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

I don't really understand those weird trading card things, but I took the plunge and put them all on sale for a penny under what that graph thing said.

They all sold INSTANTLY, and it meant I had two quid to put towards an already heavily-discounted Papers, Please.

Valve are pretty great, aren't they?

I don't really understand those weird trading card things, but I took the plunge and put them all on sale for a penny under what that graph thing said.

They all sold INSTANTLY, and it meant I had two quid to put towards an already heavily-discounted Papers, Please.

Valve are pretty great, aren't they?

you have reached Stage One.

Stage Two involves searching through all your Steam games to see which ones have cards, then leaving them loaded on the start screen to "harvest" the cards.

by Stage three you will have crafted one or two badges "to see what it's all about" and maybe levelled yourself up to ten for the increased booster pack drop chance.

by the end of next week you will be level 132 and performing sex acts in an alleyway for cards. i'm sorry, there's nothing anyone can do to stop this process. if it helps, we've all been through it.

Been on so many GOTY blog posts that I had to find out what all the fuss is about. A far cry from Robocop on the Speccy, or Street Fighter on the SNES, but I'm glad I'm getting back into Xmas gaming, albeit Communist-stylee.

Got Hotline Miami and The Stanley Parable lined up too. Just Guacamelee on my wishlist now!

Er I just register and checkout with paypal- isn't too difficult. I have a visa debit card which from my use on US amazon before doesn't appear to have any currency change charges- depends on what card you use I guess!

Excellent, I now have Gunslinger por instalação!

Correct Untogether.

Unfortunately, there is some chat on neogaf stating the DC of the game features the original issues with the unpatched 1.0 version of DE:HR- so yeah, there is that oversight :/

That was the first thing I noticed when firing it up on release - horrible optimisation of the DX11 features and stuff like that. Seemed familiar from back when it launched. Don't know if it has since been fixed, couldn't be arsed going back to check.

I know it's not in spirit of this thread to admit that you actually play what you buy, but I must admit Papers, Please is one of the best games I've played in ages. I'd happily payed full whack for it.

GET OUT! Your your type isn't welcome here!

I picked up the last major DLC for Sleeping Dogs I didn't have, Year Of The Snake, for 87p and have spent the last couple of hours just noodling around in Wei's World (Excellent!) again. I'd forgotten just how gorgeous Wei's World (Party Time!) is at nighttime in the rain with the reflections of the neon glistening from the tarmac... It's so refreshing to have an open world game that isn't set in America for once.

Seriously great game if you don't have it. Well worth £4 of anyone's money.

Forced is quite good coop fun. Rikku and I spent about an hour going through the opening trials and it requires a lot of teamwork and coordination.

Funny story behind it too, spoilered for length

yacucU1.jpg

That's passion right there.