IGNORED

Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

All this crafting badges to unlock this and and that and teams switch tokens booster packs blah blah holiday blah, it all seems such a faff. Every sale it gets more convoluted to the point where only people with nothing better to do have the wits to get anything useful from it. Any cards I get are instantly put up for sale. Made about £2 so far this sale on cards, hopefully I can get a game with the proceeds by the end.

Feel the same. These badge things don't do anything other than make you have more 'experience points' on your display name. So stupid. So some dude who's ninja as fuck at counter strike is a steam noob apparently because he doesn't have an animal crossing badge?

I don't understand the point of these at all.

Anyone tempted by Game Dev Tycoon, I'd sidestep it and if you're into that sort of thing, get Game Dev Story on Android/iTunes instead. It's cheaper and I much preferred it.

I really enjoyed both Game Dev Tycoon and Gane Dev Story. I know tycoon pretty much ripped off Game Dev Story but they at least did it well

Have a look at the team stats and purple and red team points are rocketing up, but the other three are hardly moving. It's pretty broken. 5 teams isn't working, it's obvious people are jumping onto the more successful teams and that's just making it worse. If they do it again they'll have just the two teams, I'll bet.

The whole badge crafting thing is a load of nonsense, but look at it this way, if you don't give a fuck about it then it's just free money towards games from people that do. If you do then you get to enjoy collecting virtual badges.

I don't really see a downside.

X-com Declassified for £2.99 has gotta be worth a punt, I bought it the other day and it seems like a good game so far, love the time period as well. Would have played it some more but I bought Euro truck simulator 2 after reading about it in here, xbox 360 pad configured, custom radio stations added and now saving for a new truck :facepalm:

Edit: Shatter + soundtrack for £1.59 is worth it for the soundtrack alone, GET IT!

Hope everyone's voting for the fighting games in the community choices, I don't seem to have SSFIV:AE and MK9 on Steam yet.

I really hope the votes are going the other way, because I'd love Banished (and Papers, Please is ace). Alas, I doubt it'll win, not when it's named the 'Casual' bundle...

Call it by its name... "Captain Sweary's Big Fucking Adventure"

Hah yes, as I get older my tolerance for that sort of sweary, blokey stuff gets lower. I don't hate it, I would have been totally loving it when I was 16 mind.

What's State of Decay like, tempted to pick it up.

I've had a quick look at it and it seems really good. My friend loves it. I grabbed the DLC too since it was cheap. The first one is a really nice sandbox mode with unlockable characters

Daily Deals:

Skyrim Legendary Edition £6.79

Contagin £3.74

7 Days to Die £10.44

Project Zomboid £6.69

Wasteland 2 £26.79

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate £4.99

Age of Empires II HD £3.74

Terraria £1.39

The Stanley Parable £3.99

Flash Deals:

Duck Tales £4.07

Van Helsing 2 £8.03

Rocksmith 2014 £9.99

Nosgoth £2.99

Red Team victory. When do I get my free games/cards?

Think I'll get The Stanley Parable, £4 seems reasonable enough.

Stanley Parable is a fantastic game well worth that prize. amusing, inventive and subversive it's a must have. Just don't trust any funny looking lines :P