IGNORED

Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

I'm interested in getting Gunpoint, RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe, BG1:EE and BG2:EE for my Mac but on Steam none of them appear to be for Mac, despite being available for it. Can anyone confirm if they will work?

Pretty sure Gunpoint isn't available for Mac yet.

I decided to pick up the enhanced versions of the Baldur's Gate games. I've always been happy with modded gog.com set up but I figure at under £9 for the pair it's worth it for the new contents and improvements plus the modding community seems to have migrated to the new versions.

two steam purchases where there is no chance they will be forgotten about, Badur's Gate :wub:

I decided to pick up the enhanced versions of the Baldur's Gate games. I've always been happy with modded gog.com set up but I figure at under £9 for the pair it's worth it for the new contents and improvements plus the modding community seems to have migrated to the new versions.

two steam purchases where there is no chance they will be forgotten about, Badur's Gate :wub:

I'm glad to see there are other people like me, out there :wub: The Baldurs Gate series is awesome, and still a good game to date. Divinity: Original Sin is giving it a run for its money, though, I reccommend you check it out should you want something new to play.

Divinity: Original Sin is currently Early Access but is officially being released tomorrow. If I buy it and start playing today, will I get the full early hours experience that I can then continue once it's officially released? Or will I be better off restarting/waiting until it's released tomorrow evening?

Divinity: Original Sin is currently Early Access but is officially being released tomorrow. If I buy it and start playing today, will I get the full early hours experience that I can then continue once it's officially released? Or will I be better off restarting/waiting until it's released tomorrow evening?

I believe you'll need to start a new character for the full release, so I wouldn't bother starting now unless you just want to try stuff out.

I'm glad to see there are other people like me, out there :wub: The Baldurs Gate series is awesome, and still a good game to date. Divinity: Original Sin is giving it a run for its money, though, I reccommend you check it out should you want something new to play.

I backed it, I'm just waiting for tomorrow now.

Can we get a Rllmuk co-op campaign on the go for these 2? I would be all over that.

Anyone played Divinity:Dragon Commander? I remember hearing someone talk about the story that happened during their playthrough, and it sounded amazing, like there were tonnes of paths and choices that lead to some pretty cool sounding stuff happening. Didnt say if the actual game was any good though!

Gerbik, get in here and tell me if I should be getting Grim Dawn!

Yes, it's like Titan Quest but in a different setting and it's being developed by veterans of Iron Lore, the makers of Titan Quest. So if you want MOAR Titan Quest, then support the development of Grim Dawn! I haven't played it since the early impressions that Mortis has just linked to because I have already seen enough to know that I will enjoy the game. Just like Divinity and Wasteland I'm now patiently waiting for the full version to appear before starting a proper playthrough.

Anyone played Divinity:Dragon Commander? I remember hearing someone talk about the story that happened during their playthrough, and it sounded amazing, like there were tonnes of paths and choices that lead to some pretty cool sounding stuff happening. Didnt say if the actual game was any good though!

Funnily enough I was just looking at that too, seemed to review ok. It was also only £6-odd on GOG in their Summer sale, so I'd wait to see if it comes around on there again on the flash sales.

Yes, it's like Titan Quest but in a different setting and it's being developed by veterans of Iron Lore, the makers of Titan Quest. So if you want MOAR Titan Quest, then support the development of Grim Dawn! I haven't played it since the early impressions that Mortis has just linked to because I have already seen enough to know that I will enjoy the game. Just like Divinity and Wasteland I'm now patiently waiting for the full version to appear before starting a proper playthrough.

Good stuff. Given that it's probably going to still be Early Access or just released when the Xmas sale comes around, it probably isn't going to get any cheaper in the short term, right?

Killer is Dead is on the Wishlist, but not for that price. Yey Willpower!

Edit - Am I missing something or is there no vote now? Does that mean no new deals at 6pm - safe to buy other things?

Yeah seems to indicate no new ones- but are we due an "encore" day or something? Cant remember if that was only the Christmas sale.

I think I'm done.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe

To The Moon

Fez.

Around $22 total. Not bad at all.

Added Divinity OS to my wishlist. Bit pricey for me at mo, but it looks great.

I'm pretty sure it showed up as a daily deal at the start of the sale for £23. Hopefully it will be one of the encores, although I'm kind of guessing it won't be on sale the day it's officially released.

I think I'm done.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe

To The Moon

Fez.

Around $22 total. Not bad at all.

Destroy your router so you're not tempted to check online for solutions, then play Fez. Do it now. Stop reading this and play it.

i'm tempted by the new Wolfenstein game. £17.49 seems like an insane amount to spend on a game during a Steam sale though. is it worth that? should i just play through my backlog and hang on to see if it gets cheaper in the next few months? help me, rllmuk i can't make decisions on my own.

by the time you read this, i will probably have bought it already, and will be regretting it.

Well, I've not bought anything this sale which I'm a bit sad about. I have however sold a lot of cards and made over £6 from tat that's sat in my inventory for ages.

It's not a willpower thing either, just not seeing games I'm that eager to play; feels like everything that crops up has been in the last few sales anyway.

One vote short of another card. :angry: Should mean 6pm will be the time we can go crazy and just buy things, so best start filling up the basket.

Any opinions on The Fall, only discovered it the other day, looks interesting and is currently in the basket?

I'm pretty sure it showed up as a daily deal at the start of the sale for £23. Hopefully it will be one of the encores, although I'm kind of guessing it won't be on sale the day it's officially released.

I didn't bother buying it on day 1 of the sale as I didn't realise it was out so soon.

Now that I know its just around the corner, I'm hoping it's in the encore. It bloody won't be though... :(