IGNORED

Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

Don't forget the easy to install the fan patch for Bloodlines. It squashes all the bugs, restores a ton of cut content, finishes a ton of unfinished content and makes it run well on modern computers. With the patch Bloodlines is a classic of the genre, without the patch it's an unfinished mess.

Then they should learn to read.

When will these games release?

Its up to the developer to determine when they are ready to 'release'. Some developers have a concrete deadline in mind, while others will get a better sense as the development of the game progresses. You should be aware that some teams will be unable to 'finish' their game. So you should only buy an Early Access game if you are excited about playing it in its current state.

I've just had a trawl through my Unredeemed Humble Bundle Keys and I have the following to pass on:

- Amnesia: AMFP

- Aquaria

- Bastion

- Eets Munchies

- FTL

- Gish

- Gratuitous Space Battles Multiplayer Key

- Gunpoint

- Hammerwatch

- Luftrausers

- Metro 2033, Risen & Sacred Citadel

- Monaco

- OlliOlli

- Teleglitch

I guess message me here and then I'll PM over the Gift Link, or something. All the usual forum rules apply - Regulars only, first come first served, yadda yadda yadda.

Then they should learn to read.

Buried in some terms and conditions somewhere no doubt. Meanwhile they're being sold as "real" games and even being part of sales.

Of course I've long argued the very concept of Early Access means the motivation to actually finish a game is massively less since all their revenue will be earned while in dev.

Buried in some terms and conditions somewhere no doubt. Meanwhile they're being sold as "real" games and even being part of sales.

Of course I've long argued the very concept of Early Access means the motivation to actually finish a game is massively less.

Nope, in a big box out right above the Buy button.

Early Access Game

Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.

Note: This Early Access game may or may not change significantly over the course of development. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you may want to wait until the game progresses further in development. Learn more

The link takes you to an incredibly easy to read page about exactly what Early Access means.

If you don't like Early Access, don't buy a game in Early Access, wait for it to release, or not, as the case may be. I'd rather the option be there than it not.

I'm not sure what more can really be done to flag up Early Access - perhaps have a final click-through in the checkout to remind people that they're purchasing an incomplete product and there will be no refunds in the instance of development going on for a decade or in fact never being finished.

From a personal perspective, I used to like EA a lot - it went a long way to avoiding having to be patient when it came to new and exciting games that I wanted to play, but I think I've swung the other way now. Too many games that I've bought into and ended up getting bored of them before release, and the seemingly endless tide of them on the Steam store these days. I think these days that despite my eagerness I prefer to wait.

That said, GalCiv 3 has my trigger finger mighty itchy.

I've just had a trawl through my Unredeemed Humble Bundle Keys and I have the following to pass on:

- Aquaria

- Bastion

- Eets Munchies

- FTL

- Gish

- Gunpoint

- Hammerwatch

- Luftrausers

- Monaco

- OlliOlli

- Teleglitch

I guess message me here and then I'll PM over the Gift Link, or something. All the usual forum rules apply - Regulars only, first come first served, yadda yadda yadda.

Could I get Bastion please?

Nope, in a big box out right above the Buy button.

The link takes you to an incredibly easy to read page about exactly what Early Access means.

If you don't like Early Access, don't buy a game in Early Access, wait for it to release, or not, as the case may be. I'd rather the option be there than it not.

Not to be pedantic, but sending you to a link saying games might not be finished isn't "...in a big box out right above the Buy Button," at all. And even then it is the second-bottom point on the linked page.

This is not to deny the various pros and cons to Early Access, but I do think it should be more apparent that there are risks involved in games not releasing.

- Aquaria

- Bastion

- Eets Munchies

- FTL

- Gish

- Gunpoint

- Hammerwatch

- Luftrausers

- Monaco

- OlliOlli

- Teleglitch

I'd love Monaco please. ^_^

And the current https://www.humblebundle.com/ is ridiculously good. Not a stinker in there, 4 copies of Risk Of Rain AND a free Teleglitch. And more to come. Ridiculous.