Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

Yeah, it's as well you posted to balance out my praise of it - I hope RJ enjoys it as much as me, but best to temper his expectations and reduce the risk of disappointment!

Played some CS GO given it always seems to be on sale.

Visually it's really nice and i'm liking the new tactical grenades but man alive, what on earth have they done to the weapons?

Also why is the AWP now in all the game modes? there's a reason it was basically banned in every pub server in source and 1.6.

Played some CS GO given it always seems to be on sale.

Visually it's really nice and i'm liking the new tactical grenades but man alive, what on earth have they done to the weapons?

Also why is the AWP now in all the game modes? there's a reason it was basically banned in every pub server in source and 1.6.

Don't worry, stick with it and you'll come to love it above every other shooter out there.

Add a brother on steam if you want to team up against the casual horde some time.

Don't worry, stick with it and you'll come to love it above every other shooter out there.

Add a brother on steam if you want to team up against the casual horde some time.

I've been an occasional player of Counter-Strike over about 10 years and never really liked it.

And I didn't realise it was possible but the community has become even more toxic over time.

I've been an occasional player of Counter-Strike over about 10 years and never really liked it.

And I didn't realise it was possible but the community has become even more toxic over time.

Yeah the community can get pretty vile at times but the official CSGO reddit shows the better side of it I find. Once you start playing competitive matchmaking (solo queue) you'll come across people with whom you might end up in a team with. I met a ton of players online this way and have since had loads of matches with them. So it all depends on the people you digitally surround yourself with I guess.

I keep trying to get into the competitive match making (never solo) and every game has had at least one prick on my team. Some demand to be kicked after a couple of rounds and then start tking, some are constantly abusive, some tell the other team where you are, some afk for the first seconds of every round and just wait until they're killed. It's easily the worst community I've seen in any game and I've played a lot of mobas and mmos.

Granted I'm not anywhere near as good as I used to be (I haven't played since fairly early in CSS) but it's impossible to get back into it to improve when the community is so toxic. Back in the day I was pretty good so even though I'm not at that level now I know I'm still not bad enough to drive people crazier than they normally are.

I keep trying to get into the competitive match making (never solo) and every game has had at least one prick on my team. Some demand to be kicked after a couple of rounds and then start tking, some are constantly abusive, some tell the other team where you are, some afk for the first seconds of every round and just wait until they're killed. It's easily the worst community I've seen in any game and I've played a lot of mobas and mmos.

Granted I'm not anywhere near as good as I used to be (I haven't played since fairly early in CSS) but it's impossible to get back into it to improve when the community is so toxic. Back in the day I was pretty good so even though I'm not at that level now I know I'm still not bad enough to drive people crazier than they normally are.

Hm I'm obviously the biggest CS apologist on the forum but even so, that's a very different experience from mine I have to say. Shame that it's been that way for you. How many hours have you logged? Might be best to just go into the Demolition game mode first. I've had so much fun there. You'll learn all of the weapons in no time and rounds are much faster so you don't have to wait for very long to get back to killing.

Anywho, some boasting:

iV2xp11J5pe5j.jpg

ibaltumGxFj4iT.jpg

iZYQLuqMuRqAu.jpg

i7aD1jEdTOs0v.jpg

iYh1kbPgFNMTb.jpg

I've played a few hours now and as soon as the game gets somewhat intense some scorewhore gets killed and they'll start vote restarting.

I've also just been witness to some of the worst reg I've ever seen.

Playing safehouse, guy is trying to get through the window, i unload 11 p90 rounds from like 5 feet away which apparently only account for 2 hits.

I know I could get all fiddly and get a new pc etc, but the fact is this game isn't that demanding and my connection is a uni one. I'm kind of at a loss really. You pointblank shoot someone in source from that range and that's it.

May I have that please Dudley?

Has anyone tried Oceanhorn yet?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/339200/

Yep, I tried to do a Quick Look yesterday, but it didn't want to play with XSplit.

It is a lot better than I expected it to be and can see myself spending a decent amount of time with it. But it is very Zelda like, in many, many ways, but does a good job of paying homage.

I have two drives on my laptop and I have folders for Steam games on both of them. I want to move everything that is installed on one of them into the other one to free up space on my main drive. How do I tell Steam to look for the game in the new file? Is there a way, or do I need to download everything again into the other drive?

I have two drives on my laptop and I have folders for Steam games on both of them. I want to move everything that is installed on one of them into the other one to free up space on my main drive. How do I tell Steam to look for the game in the new file? Is there a way, or do I need to download everything again into the other drive?

I think you can do it in Steam now. Just move all the app manifest files from the one SteamApps folder to the other, and then move the actual games to the folder SteamApps\Common.

When you restart Steam it'll pick everything up. It just appears to work from cataloguing the manifest files. I download on one PC, then move everything to my games machine. Works every time.

Steam mover is OK, but I've had problems with the occasional game.