Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

Grr. Every time they have an Activision sale COD games never go below £10, and evey time I complain. I get the feeling it's more Activision being greedy than it is them still being popular. I mean that COD definitive collection is close to £400 when not in the sale!

Do people still play the older CoDs online?

They do, even had no trouble finding games for CoD2 about a month ago and I still go back to Blops and BO2 every so often without any problems. Anything prior to MW2 might be a bit of a headache as far as patches and punkbuster go though, I'm not sure what the score is for something like CoD4. BO2 is probably the most popular alongside Advanced Warfare.

Well enjoying Blops 2 - but it crashes after every mission when trying to load up the career record. (So far it's still saved progress though so I can restart and continue)

It's a known issue (3 years old) caused by having too many friends. (No really. That's the problem)

Yey! I'm too popular! ( :()

What's going on here? Trying to buy things, but when I click "Purchase for myself" I get this. I have ample money in the wallet, my Steam account should be fine, haven't changed countries and not using proxies. Also happening in all clients - Steam, Firefox, Chrome.

Edit: For some reason, purchasing does work in Big Picture mode. How bizarre. I'd still like a fix, because I usually buy games when browsing in a web browser.

post-13438-0-88389200-1430554918.jpg

Yeah, I was reading up on this problem and there are all kinds of complicated solutions (delete Steam folder, mess around with localized URLs, etc), but I tried one of the easier solutions: use Big picture mode. It worked. Weird.

GoatZ is the latest DLC for Goat Simulator and it will be the only survival game on Steam that isn’t in Early Access!*

Features

-Mandatory crafting system - because everyone else is doing it

-Zombies that bug out. There’s a pun here about actual living bugs, but we’re not going to bother

-You can craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game

-Zombies, because this is a zombie game, remember?

-A pretty big new map with some stuff in it

-Completely realistic survival mode where you have to eat every damn five minutes to survive because Dean Hall & Garry Newman said so

*not totally sure if this is even true, to be honest we didn’t bother to look it up. But it’s still pretty funny, right?

GoatZ will be released on May 7th on Steam as a DLC for Windows, Mac and Linux and will cost $4.99. It'll also be released the same day as a seperate app on iOS and Android for the same price.

The developer:

"It was a social experiment!"

Pissing people off who get offended by being offensive is surely an insightful experiment, there's got to be a lesson in there somewhere.

I like the bit where he said he's not against gays, it's those people that speak up when they think someone is against gay rights or marriage he doesn't like.

This is clearly someone who works on a much deeper intellectual level than others, not just a wanker or anything like that.

Good to see people who provided voice/music for his main game have told him he can no longer use their work, maybe there's a lessen in there for him.