Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

I've seen plenty of games get more expensive closer to launch at cdkeys. The latest example is MGS V which is currently £33. That's my biggest complaint with cdkeys: they frequently change the prices but they don't have a lowest price guarantee. If you check a product every week or two you'll see a lot of fluctuation in price either way.

I've seen plenty of games get more expensive closer to launch at cdkeys. The latest example is MGS V which is currently £33. That's my biggest complaint with cdkeys: they frequently change the prices but they don't have a lowest price guarantee. If you check a product every week or two you'll see a lot of fluctuation in price either way.

They fluctuate a bit, but all the ones I've watched have trended downwards towards launch. And then they always go up after launch and work back down.

Metal gear was 26 quid before launch and jumped up quite a bit right after. Only Warner bros games have heavily been dropping post launch that I've noticed. Otherwise not a huge difference

Fallout is a premium pc title from a publisher that doesn't usually do insane discounts in the first year or two of launch . It's more likely to get more expensive near launch as hype builds rather than cheaper so it is risky

Discovered I have a giftable copy of Portal2, should anyone want it (steam hardware purchase)? Lord knows I've had my fair share of donations, so time to pay it back.

Regulars please. PM me your email address I'll sort it when I get home this evening.

EDIT Sold (figuratively) to b00dles.

What am I looking at VNIX?

that just for GO? Do love the excuses that inevitable come from bans, cheating scum getting served is always good.

There's a graph that show past and recent bans (takes a few seconds to load sometimes) and below that are the actual steam profiles of people who have been banned. Some will show up with just a game ban others (most) will have their entire account thrown in the bin. Good stuff.

I think that site is CS:GO exclusive yes.

It's a list of poor innocent people that never cheated in their life, but it might have been their friend that used the PC for 30min or the cat.

In fact this is 4th acc banned without reason u stupid ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥, only ♥♥♥♥♥♥ like you would do the same ♥♥♥♥ again in row. Better go and collect some brain cells you ♥♥♥♥ing mofo.

Fourth ban and still trying to claim innocence. :lol:

I thought PC and PS4 crossplay was only for matchmaking. How would you invite someone on Steam from PS4 and vice versa?

Create a private room, advertise it on here, people join that room whatever the platform. No idea if you can actually invite someone on a different system, but that's how you play with who you want. Apparently, I've not tried it.

Anyone played Corpse of Discovery? Sat and done it in one sitting this morning. It's pretty much a walking simulator, which has led to some very negative reviews on Steam, but I really liked the atmosphere, sound design and story. Here's my entire playthrough...

I sat and played Gridberd tonight from start to finish in one sitting. It was only one hour long. Shortest game I've played since Stanley Parable.

Also just uploaded on my channel is me playing Party Hard's first level earlier, and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime yesterday.

Humble Total War Bundle.

The core games, excluding filler and fluff, are:

$1 minimum:

Medieval Total War II Collection

Viking: Battle for Asgard

Shogun: Total War Collection

Beat-the-Average (currently $7.80 or just over £5)

Medieval: Total War Collection

Empire: Total War Collection

More to Come

$15 or more (just under £10):

Total War: Rome II

Total War: Rome II - Wrath of Sparta Campaign DLC

Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign DLC

Total War: ROME II - Nomadic Tribes Culture DLC

Total War: ROME II - Pirates and Raiders Culture DLC