IGNORED

Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

A pretty cheap Steam Sale in that I spent around £10 on Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and a Marvel Heroes Civil War pack (was 90% off). I went through a few years of spending a reasonable amount in the Steam sales but the last few have been far, far cheaper for me. Hopefully in part becuase I'm thinking more about whether I'll actually play the game or not.

11 minutes ago, deKay said:

I bought:

Six Sides of the World (9p)

There's Poop in My Soup (52p)

Super Duper Party Pooper (52p)

All three with free trading card credit. And I've made another 79p from the cards obtained from these games.

Dayum, making some bank there deKay! 

I actually went a bit crazy this sale time. Probably because I'm back into PCs after spending most of my time on PS4 (I've hardly switched it on in weeks now).

Plus there is the bonus of perceived VFM with Steam/PC games over console.

Reflex - £3.49

Subnautica - £8.99

Vanishing of Ethan Carter - £2.99

Vampire: The Masquerade - £3.74

Party Hard - £2.49

Life is Strange (full season) - £7.99

Satellite Reign - £7.58

Layers of Fear - £7.49

Windward (four pack) £9.19

Gods Will Be Watching - £1.39.

Lot of quality there for a bit over £55 :)

My haul so far this sale...

Satellite Reign Deluxe Edition

Life is Strange Complete

This War is Mine

Relfex

Subnautica

Windward (gratis from Scruff!)

Got my eye on a few others before the sale ends.

And yeah, Relfex is great fun. For the price of a sandwich, you can't go wrong. Highly recommended.

Is there a way to force a steam cloud sync?

I'm playing To the Moon and have saved on my Macbook.  I've launched it on my work laptop the next day and I see no save game.  Cloud sync is enabled on both clients.  To the Moon has a cloud icon next to it which I assume means it's Steam Cloud compatible. What am I doing wrong?

Correct.

Greetings Commanders,

Elite Dangerous Arena will be completely free on Steam and the Frontier Store this weekend. If you purchase a copy of Arena between now and 6PM BST on Monday July 11 you won’t be charged a thing, and you’ll retain access to the game even after the deal ends.

This 100%-off deal will bring a whole new host of Commanders to the CQC Arena, so make sure you jump in now to show them the ropes and take advantage of the unique benefits that reaching prestige rank in Arena can bring to your main game account.

When you reach CQC Rank 50 you’ll be given the option to 'Prestige'. You will set your rank back to one and lose all your unlocks, but in return you’ll be able to earn more credits for use in the main game, and get a permit to the Attilius Orbital starport in CD-4311917 where you’ll get exclusive discounts on many modules and ships. You can prestige up to level 9 and at that point you’ll be receiving the maximum amount of credits you can take in to the Elite Dangerous galaxy.

With Arena being completely free until 6PM BST on Monday July 11, now’s the perfect time to recruit new wingmates to join you in the CQC Arena.

GLHF

---

Disclaimer: Arena is the PVP mode already in Elite Dangerous so all players who own Elite Dangerous or Elite Dangerous: Horizons will already have access to it. Simply select Arena from the in-game main menu to play.

Some blatant advertising but this Thursday Friday our very own Illyria, Sie, Snowbind, Scruff, Mike S and Nathan Wind will compete in our first ever Reflex tourney! (see above). I will be streaming it for all to see and rest assured it will feature the best arena combat since Q3A and plenty of gibs to boot! 

So... ahem *USA broadcasting voice* this Friday at 9PM bst the Muk Cup on Twitch.tv/VN1X. Don't miss it!