Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

1 hour ago, flight said:

Few spares from the latest Humble Bundle:

Shadowrun Returns

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition

Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Standard Edition

I particularly enjoyed Dragonfall but they're all worth playing. Free to any thread regulars - send me a PM or quote the game you'd like.

Wasteland would be lovely if still available, please.

On 15/02/2018 at 19:25, Halo said:

Can someone explain how the new wishlists are in any way improved? It actually seems to be a straight-up downgrade in every way in terms of functionality people will actually use - and you still can't remove games from your wishlist from their store page, which is about the only additional functionality I wanted from it.

Thought the same thing with the store front. It seems harder to find games I'm interested in since the overhaul. I remember picking up some gems years ago but now it's flooded with crap being pushed I have no interest in. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyRyall said:

Code for Overgrowth if anyone wants it:

0D3EX-329AX-22NXX.

Replace XX at the end with the name of the main protagonist from Nier Automata.

Just added to the latest Humble Monthly and didn't realise I already owned it until I went to activate it.

Thank you anyway but someone's taken it.

9 hours ago, Pockets said:

Hopefully they'll make a decent modern spin on it rather than just a rock hard pixelly approximation (sometimes seasoned with 'rogue' elements).

Have you tried Super Cyborg? If you're after a faithful Contra clone I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by it - it's an impressively close study of the NES games...

Blazing Chrome looks great, and is clearly very heavily inspired by Contra: Hard Corps in particular. Love the chunky Nazca-style sprites on some of the vehicles, too. Can't wait to try it!

1 hour ago, Gizamaluke said:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/695920/Super_Seducer/

Urgh... pua shit is on Steam now?

"Super Seducer is the world’s most realistic seduction simulator. It puts you in everyday scenarios (a coffee shop, the office, a bar) and lets you do practically whatever you want, to see how it plays out with beautiful women."

Can I pretend to have cancer? Or maybe settle for stalking her around town? We'll call it collecting intel.

At least tell me the pay off keeps up with Huniepop.

Nah? Sleazy game needs to sleaze harder.

Same deal with the Humble Store (only you get a Steam key of both, naturally enough). Also, the game is reassuringly tiny(sub-150MB), which I approve of wholeheartedly.

On a directly related note, I have a spare FTL Steam Key if anyone wants it; just DM me if you're interested!

Chrono Trigger just got a Steam release. £11.99, but unfortunately it seems to be the (bad?) mobile version.

The CHRONO TRIGGER Limited Edition is available until April 2 2018 only and includes the following bonus content:

An enchanting and specially edited CHRONO TRIGGER medley consisting of 5 songs: Far Off Promise, Wind Scene, Battle with Magus, Corridors of Time and Chrono Trigger.

Composer Yasunori Mitsuda’s digital liner notes.

A collection of 6 stunning wallpapers for your PC (Sizes: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1920 x 1080, 2560 x 1600).

Don't miss out, get the CHRONO TRIGGER Limited Edition today!

DXDtBEOUMAA-klU.jpg:large

On 26 February 2018 at 22:36, Gizamaluke said:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/695920/Super_Seducer/

Urgh... pua shit is on Steam now?

On 27 February 2018 at 00:44, PengTiki said:

"Super Seducer is the world’s most realistic seduction simulator. It puts you in everyday scenarios (a coffee shop, the office, a bar) and lets you do practically whatever you want, to see how it plays out with beautiful women."

Can I pretend to have cancer? Or maybe settle for stalking her around town? We'll call it collecting intel.

At least tell me the pay off keeps up with Huniepop.

Nah? Sleazy game needs to sleaze harder.

It's the best game ever so pipe down