Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

Same with Analogue. I dunno why some cunts can't just post a simple thankyou when they use a key, but there you go.

Thanks anyway, supert3d. :)

There are bots that scoop these things up, could have been that, or maybe just a lurker. Twats anyway.

It's probably better to PM it to the first to request it.

So Greenlight was launched and it seems a large amount of crap to wade through, so thought it might be interesting to share what we've found. Some of them I'm genuinely interested in such as Contrast and Routine, others are that could be interesting so why not.

Contrast

Routine

Private Infiltrator

.the rush//

Heroes & Generals

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller

Project Giana

Perpetuum

NEOTOKYO°

Vector Thrust

There are bots that scoop these things up, could have been that, or maybe just a lurker. Twats anyway.

It's probably better to PM it to the first to request it.

Yes, that was daft in hindsight - I seem to remember going through a big list of Sonic 4 codes someone posted and they were all taken in the iPhone thread!

How are those games is listed, any good? I just know I wouldn't get around to trying them.

Waves is ok - I think it made me want to play Geo Wars2 more than anything.

Thought I'd add my own recommendations for Steam Greenlight, specifically for traditional RPG's which I believe have loads of potential:

Underrail: A bit like Fallout, the cool thing about it is that the different optional playing styles all seem very much viable, you can talk and/or stealth your way throughout if you so desire. The way various skills enhance and influence each other in a logical way is also great, it has excellent potential for us min-maxers to go really deep into the mechanics and stats if you want. There's a demo here, and you can read more about it here. (if you can read Dutch a good friend of mine wrote about it here)

The Age of Decadence: another RPG which takes a bit of inspiration from the old Fallouts, but it's also very much like Alpha Protocol. You make choices constantly, and those choices, your stats and your skills all influence the path you take and the direction of the story and your character. It's crazy ambitious and they've been developing it since forever.The setting is very cool, like a fantasy version of ancient Rome, and here's a fun fact: Dead State, from ex-Troika devs, uses the same engine. There's a demo here, and you can read more about it here.

Malevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox: sort of like an open world Legend of Grimrock / Eye of the Beholder. It works exactly like those games, only you have a huge open world to explore which is completely persistent and they also claim it's 'infinitely big' due to the smart way they procedurally generated everything. I know, but it sounds and looks very interesting, and I'd like to see this for myself. They have a website here and they recently did a kickstarter.

Inquisitor: crazy hardcore Czech RPG with a huge open world to explore and a suitably epic storyline. There's loads and loads of text to read, and lots of lore to explore, but it's main gimmick is that you play as a member of the Inquisition (Nobody expects the Czech inquisition!). You get to torture unfortunate plebs for info and leads, and the whole setting is suitably dark and moody. Another potential Eastern-bloc gem then, but it's also available on GOG right now, so.. More info here and GOG page here.

If anyone could grab me a code I'd appreciate it. Cant get to that website at the minute and on shitty phone.

Got one you can have. Played it on 360 and no desire to play it again. Decent game, but I reckon you'll hate it the way you hate all Dirt games :D

Got one you can have. Played it on 360 and no desire to play it again. Decent game, but I reckon you'll hate it the way you hate all Dirt games :D

Cheers dude! Yes admittedly the only Dirt game I really enjoyed was 1 but you never know I may just absolutely love Dirt Showdown :P