IGNORED

Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

Tomb Raider. I'm well on the fence, I know it's a good price but when the hell would I play it?! Also, is Tomb Raider Underworld a good game? Stupid question with it being all of 62p perhaps, but I'd rather keep chaff out of the list of games I won't have time to play this lifetime.

Had a look at the Max Payne 3 steam page and saw this.

ss_23bf1fb7b3e2b5ef053bd14d7535b81de9cc5

Why would they chose to show such a god awful image? It just looks so strange :blink:

No idea if the Game download code is for Steam or not. I'd think it would be as to my knowledge Rockstar don't have any launchers of their own.

Get modding:

Honestly, with the screams already in the game, I'm breaking the left part of my D-Pad harder than the X Button back during Phantasy Star Universe. There's something utterly visceral about running straight into a battle going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and then either getting your head lopped off or running some dude through with your polearm.

I also saw some guy do a jumping overhead and made some poor sod's head explode - guffawed like a loon. I'm surprised you haven't bought it yet, It's on Unreal Engine so it should scale, and it looks a bit rubbish anyway even on High settings. CHIVALRY SUPER CLAN

Tomb Raider. I'm well on the fence, I know it's a good price but when the hell would I play it?! Also, is Tomb Raider Underworld a good game? Stupid question with it being all of 62p perhaps, but I'd rather keep chaff out of the list of games I won't have time to play this lifetime.

I loved Underworld, Well worth the 62p if you loved Legend. (It finishes the Legend story arc.)

And as a big Tomb Raider fan, the reboot is very very different to the other games. But I still loved it to pieces.

It was Demon's Souls that was free on PSN.

Incidentally, Hitman was free on PSN last month...

1. It was Demon Souls not dark souls

2. Hitman was free on PSN+ 2 months ago.

We covered that already. ;)

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 platinum, then. I loved the first two and spent hours and hours making coasters that no one would ever actually ride as they were too scary. Worth a punt for 3 for the cost of a Sainsbury's lunch meal deal?