rllmuk
choddo

Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

Yeah, m+k is a complete no no for me. If I couldn't get my head round it when I first tried at 23 I've got no chance 14 years later. I just won't even try it now, no game is worth the hassle if you're not into FPSs anyway. 

So, in what will surely be one of my more silly purchases I bought the new Resident Evil game entirely on the basis that for £13.99 at cdkeys I couldn't resist.

I am very bad at scary things.

3 hours ago, ilpostino said:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 is released today. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it in Early Access, and if you loved the first one it builds on the original game in lots of interesting ways!

I backed this ages ago on Kickstarter after regretting now backing the first game - is it worth/do I need to play the first game to get the best out of this? It bugs me that it is still full price...

20 minutes ago, Gabe said:

I backed this ages ago on Kickstarter after regretting now backing the first game - is it worth/do I need to play the first game to get the best out of this? It bugs me that it is still full price...

Personally I don't think it's necessary to have played the original. As far as I'm aware it's two entirely standalone stories. You might miss some references to happenings from the previous game, but nothing major.

On 13/09/2017 at 21:06, clippa said:

pcmr: Where are the other 2?

Is that a mid range card?

image.png.5e3b58f43e744dcbb300d7b42f05846d.png

Spoiler

That's actually the old Maxwell Titan, not really all that impressed with Pascal, seems to be just a warmed up Maxwell v2. Probably jump on the Volta Titan train when it leaves the station.

Is there some sort of Hard Disk's Anonymous support group you can join? I think you've got a problem. 

54 minutes ago, MechE said:

This there some sort of Hard Disk's Anonymous support group you can join? I think you've got a problem. 

Not enough, I know.

Just now, clippa said:

or 720p and lower when it comes to shmups :lol:

Don't mention it in the destiny 2 thread (they'd tear your tits off if you dared edge over 30) but dropping to 80fps when things got hectic during the strike was bothering me, and I was depressed.

Spending 700 quid on a gpu I didn't need made me feel slightly better for a millisecond before the guilt set in. I can recommend it to anyone.

I always look at 1070s on Amazon for the same reason (momentary thought of joy when it arrives, instantly killed when it makes no difference to the games I play) but have so far been able to sate myself with a biscuit instead.

a couple random thing from the humble bundle that i have or dont appeal, let me know if you want one!

Renegade Ops Collection

Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

Rollers of the Realm

Zeno Clash 2

Resident Evil 4 gone to @choduk

• Upvote 8

if jettomero was like £3 I'd probably get it as it looks amusing, but at a tenner and seemingly very short, doesn't seem worth it. Ah well added to wish list for the inevitable sale!

Ya know, if people are offering out free games,  the least people can do is say please when asking for them!

• Empathy 4