rllmuk
choddo

Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

Cthulhu Saves the World

Used this, thanks :wub:

EDIT: Aaaand then I went and looked at Really Big Sky and bought the bundle myself, so I have spare a Cthulu and I'm not really fussed about Runespell.

Cthulu Saves the World - 2NKG8-776WM-0D68L

Runespell: Overture - 3562D-H2ILX-HDTV8

• Upvote 3

Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition is well worth that price. And Total War: Shogun 2 is just an obscene bargain. Anyone lacking (and at all interested in) either of those two should give them a look in.

That is all.

Used this, thanks :wub:

EDIT: Aaaand then I went and looked at Really Big Sky and bought the bundle myself, so I have spare a Cthulu and I'm not really fussed about Runespell.

Cthulu Saves the World - 2NKG8-776WM-0D68L

Used, cheers dude :)

Spare keys for Steam. Enjoy

Cthulhu Saves the World - 3FGM3-N72DW-NR3IN

Breath of Death VII - 3BF5C-GNEM0-IEE7I

• Upvote 2

Dungeons of Dredmor has been added to the Humble Introversion bundle if you paid over the average, took a few Steam restarts for it to appear properly for me.

Ah, it's attached to the Crayon Physics Deluxe/Aquaria code I gave to a friend. Curses!

Spare keys for Steam. Enjoy

Cthulhu Saves the World - 3FGM3-N72DW-NR3IN

Breath of Death VII - 3BF5C-GNEM0-IEE7I

Used thanks :)

Free games ahoy! I already have Cthulhu/Breath of Death, and I can't really ever see myself playing Runespell, so here you go!

Cthulhu Saves the World: 5WAJK-B5H0T-PCF0R

Breath of Death VII: 5NHNI-7G7V6-X7TI7 Gone!

Runespell: Overture: 6WIRP-RNWPL-H0NX4 Gone!

Post if you use them! Enjoy!

• Upvote 2

Free games ahoy! I already have Cthulhu/Breath of Death, and I can't really ever see myself playing Runespell, so here you go!

Breath of Death VII: 5NHNI-7G7V6-X7TI7

Runespell: Overture: 6WIRP-RNWPL-H0NX4

Breath of Death used, thanks man :D

Breath of Death VII: 5NHNI-7G7V6-X7TI7

Runespell: Overture: 6WIRP-RNWPL-H0NX4

Runespell used, thanks :D

Steam key from Indieroyal for Eufloria since I already had it - post when you use please AWFLB-X82ZI-IWXFA

Taken by BrerLappin - enjoy.

• Upvote 1

So, what's Blood Bowl like if you're not going to play against other people?

Rubbish - but why wouldn't you play against others?

(It's brilliant otherwise but the AI is some retarded shit.)

Steam key from Indieroyal for Eufloria since I already had it - post when you use please AWFLB-X82ZI-IWXFA

Awesome, thank you! :hug:

also, darragh, someone used that cthulu key, dont know if they PMed you or anything but its been taken.

So, what's Blood Bowl like if you're not going to play against other people?

As stated, the AI is rubbish, but the long game (campaigns and story mode) are still entertaining - the former for the sheer satisfaction of building up a team (and horror as you watch them fall apart thanks to the dice), the latter because of the challenges it throws your way, which actually really helps you pick up different techniques. (In case you don't know, the Story Mode throws you into different matches with different teams and aims, beyond (and not always including) simple victory)

Team cups with your friends is where it's at, playing as a Snotling team where eveyone's team value is 5x the value of yours... I managed to come 4th with the help of Morg 'n Thorg.

First nobody has asked for the Eufloria key so I'll just put it here, but please say when you use it.

Eufloria: 0FW4W-H079E-C090P

Next the secret Santa, following on from revlob's comments another idea on how to run it, just having some restrictions on the dates to simply make it easier to manage. Again happy to run it if no objections and people want to do it, doesn't seem to have been much talk of it at all.

If you want to take part PM the organizer with a link to your Steam profile by the 15th.

On the 16th they will sort who buys for whom and tell them. Also seems a good idea to post a list of everybody taking part so people can add each other, if just one person adds you it doesn't take a point & click adventure to work out why.

Have until the 23rd to buy the game as a gift in your inventory and trade it to the organizer, who will then send them on the 24/25th, also send them a PM with the game name just to have a record of it.

As for price, whatever you want, feel like gifting MW3 or that £2 game you recommend to everybody or think the person will enjoy from their other games, go ahead and do it. But it's recommended to have a game about £5 on your wishlist you'd be happy to receive just in case people aren't sure what to get or don't want to/can't spend too much.

• Upvote 3