rllmuk
choddo

Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

It's not very good really. Neither one thing nor t'other. Some of the missions are a downright chore to play and if you want either an arcadey flight game or a proper simulator there are much better options elsewhere. Crap without a joystick too.

Cheers - I'll spend that £2.50 elsewhere in the sales then!

Edit - it has just bought me R6 Vegas, in fact.

Can people please recommend some excellent low download amount games for me to buy for a mate? He has a pathetic connection.

I was going to get defense grid but that says it needs a gig HDD space.

frozen synapse?

Does he have Plants vs Zombies? Currently only £2.37 and needs about 65mb of space.

darwinia is good fun.

All the Introversion games are brilliant imo. That pack is well worth buying if you don't already own it (for Multiwinia/Uplink/Defcon).

Weren't they making a heist style game, what happened to that?

I've won Frozen Synapse but already have it. Anyone want to trade it for something? Not really bothered what. If it's Christmas Achievement related then that would be boss. But yeah not too bothered.

Not traded on Steam yet :-s

Oh and I appear to have no friends on Steam. Grim

Oh and I appear to have no friends on Steam. Grim

What is this witchcraft, I click you're profile link and it appears the Germans have taken over, added you.

Merry Christmas all and many thanks to those who have sent gifts and I'm glad to see others enjoying gifts they've received, now to convince the Steam servers to let me download them.

• Upvote 2

I, too, appear to have an extra copy of Frozen Synapse. Free to the first person who asks for it.

Is this still available? I'd love it if so, please!

Edit - also, I'm not too proud to admit that the first hour or so of Duke Forever has been a blast. I hope it carries on like this!

Double edit - SWOS has kindly gifted me this, thanks anyway!

I get home from having a nice time eating xmas dinner and seeing family and then see Rudi has gifted me Witcher 2. You're a wonderful bastard Rudi, thanks!

In fact you're all wonderful bastards. So much kindness in this thread, great xmas spirit! :D

• Upvote 2

Having a nosey on Steam and I've noticed that Alice Madness Returns is down to £7.50 already as a Daily Deal. Must be one of the ones for today.

• Upvote 1

Daily Deals:

Atom Zombie Smasher £1.49

Fallout 3 GoTY £4.99

Batman Arkham Asylum £2.49

Killing Floor £3.74

Football Manager 2012 £20.09 Get Games Go has it for £14.99, Steamworks

X3 SuperBox £9.99 75% off each

Dungeons £6.79 The Dark Lord £9.99

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 £3.36 Cliffs of Dover £10.19

CoD MW2 £29.99

Alice Madness Returns £7.49

Overlord Complete £3.74

Nuclear Dawn £3.74

• Upvote 1

As much as I'd like Alice again I've got Darksiders and Ghostbusters on Steam which I've played through on Xbox and not touched on PC. Buying games again just seems pointless :( Anyone who hasn't played it should rip their arms off for it, though.

Always been tempted by X3, which is the best one to go for? Terran Conflict?

I'm eager to know the answer to this too. The superbox seems a great deal, but I can't help but think I will only ever play one of the games, so which one should I go for?

Cheers,

Ryan

Anyone want VVVVVV, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, And Yet It Moves, and Hammerfight?

32REN-VN0J8-FR3T2

I'm getting a PC soon, so if anyone had a spare code for anything it would be awesome.

• Upvote 2

*Spits coffee out*

Well I didn't get coal or a voucher today.

Pq3W0.jpg

:D

You won a copy of their hardware survey! Wicked!

• Upvote 1

Always been tempted by X3, which is the best one to go for? Terran Conflict?

Buy the Terran War Pack for £4.99 as it comes with Albion Prelude and Terran Conflict (which Albion needs to run). AP is an expansion for TC but operates as a separate, standalone game. Unless you care deeply for following X3 universe plot from game to game and have hours upon hours spare to play through that, start with Albion Prelude I guess.

• Upvote 1

Anyone want VVVVVV, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, And Yet It Moves, and Hammerfight?

32REN-VN0J8-FR3T2 (post if you use so I can strike through it)

I'm getting a PC soon, so if anyone had a spare code for anything it would be awesome.

Used, cheers mate! Where did you get the code from?