Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

Not sure if this is the best thread for this but as it's on PC - Gateways is now out. It's a 2d puzzle platformer, your main tool is a portal style gun, but it has several twists like shrinking and enlarging yourself (by using different sized portals), time travel, and switching gravity. I've been playing for an hour or so and first impressions are very good.

The vid shows of some of the elements. The game eases you into using the various tools, and has a nifty help feature so it's not as daunting as the clip may make it appear.

[media=]

Just played through the demo of this and it's really impressive. I can imagine once the Time Travel Gun comes into play it gets pretty complex.

Really enjoying playing Alan Wake again. Great game and it looks stunning on the PC, especially the lighting which looked impressive enough on 360 at the time too. Seems like a great port as well, good job Remedy.

Revelations 2012 certainly looks like a contender for one of the worst games/FPS on Steam. I think it makes a good argument for Valve to take a look at their approval system for games on Steam. Other good games get turned down but this gets through simply because it's a Source engine game ? :lol:

[media=]

Cheeky request time.

Stuck in airport for four hours, eight hour flight to follow but thankfully with power. Has anyone got recommendations for anything playable on a flight, maybe a turn-based job? Civ IV I'm not in the mood for - an RPG or something might be nice.

Suggestions welcomed, bargainous prices appreciated, any spare keys all the better. Ta hive mind.

Magic The Gathering 2013? Depends how you feel about turn based card games really, but it does have a demo if you're curious. It's £6.99 I think. It's entertaining but having said that I'm not sure it's the kind of game you could play for 12 hours straight.

Cheeky request time.

Stuck in airport for four hours, eight hour flight to follow but thankfully with power. Has anyone got recommendations for anything playable on a flight, maybe a turn-based job? Civ IV I'm not in the mood for - an RPG or something might be nice.

Suggestions welcomed, bargainous prices appreciated, any spare keys all the better. Ta hive mind.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/8848/?snr=1_7_suggest__13

Turn-based, perfect for laptop and fantastic homages to JRPGs of old. Cheaper than an airport latte too.

Fab, innit? Just finished it today. The best looking game I've played in ages. The engine is amazing as well.

I just finished it today as well, I really hope they make a full-length version. What a great game.