rllmuk
choddo

Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

Steam thread, thanks to purchasing the THQ Mega Pack ( in addition to that THQ Humble Bundle ), I have the following games available:

Darksiders

Saints Row 3

Metro 2033

Red Faction Armageddon

Warhammer 40K Dawn Of War

Supreme Commander

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

Titan Quest Gold

COH: GOTY

COH: Tales Of Valor

One per person please, PM for code.

I'd love Company of Heroes if it's still available, please?

For the love of god people grab Titan quest gold - it's the best arpg since Diablo 2 and is a million times better than the shop masquerading as a game that was D3

• Upvote 1

I wonder where Titan Quest will end up after the THQ auction? Would be great if nobody wanted it and Crate got it with a cheeky low bid, not that I really see that happening.

• Upvote 3

Oops sorry JPR I accidentally negged you there - I'm in total agreement - I'd even be happy for a couple of quid from my Grim Dawn preorder to be used :)

• Upvote 1

Steam thread, thanks to purchasing the THQ Mega Pack ( in addition to that THQ Humble Bundle ), I have the following games available:

Darksiders

Saints Row 3

Metro 2033

Red Faction Armageddon

Warhammer 40K Dawn Of War

Supreme Commander

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

Titan Quest Gold

COH: GOTY

Sup com if it's still free please.

Darksiders - Gone to revlob

Saints Row 3 - Gone to Gizamaluke

Red Faction Armageddon - Gone to Blu3Flame

Warhammer 40K Dawn Of War - Gone to Yiggy

Supreme Commander - Gone to daveodeth

COH: GOTY - Gone to bm

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance - Gone to petrichor

Titan Quest Gold - Gone to Timmo

Metro 2033

Updated with codes that have been taken, and then there were two! :)

• Upvote 2

ph0rce, you're a gentleman among gentlemen.

I have a question PC gamors. I'm looking for a turn based Advance Wars style game for the PC. I have Future Wars (donated on this very thread) and another older one that doesn't run on Windows 7 (Shattered Union). Future Wars is pretty good, but for some reason it runs at a very low resolution and seems to randomly flake out from time to time. My eldest kiddiewinkle is obsessed by an Advance Warsish clone on Android called "Great Big War Game" but the tablet is shared between 3 kids and the arguments over who gets it first are wearing, so seeing as this is the only game he likes on the tablet, if I could migrate him to the PC then that would be good. He sort of likes Future Wars, but finds the interface a bit finnicky, and I suspect he's a bit of a graphics-whore as he claims the visuals aren't up to scratch. I'm breeding clippas.

Anyway - any recommendations? Something cartoony, turn based, Advance Warsy for the PC?

^^ It's not QUITE what you're looking for but.... XCOM?

The red colour makes you think you've done something wrong, you haven't, all it means is that someone somewhere else in the world has got a lip on, or some cackhanded wally has slipped :D

Reclaim the N word, make it powerless! We can call ourselves "neggers with attitude"!

NAGGERS_b9e82b_2494975.jpg

• Upvote 1

Can't remember who it was who asked by I got my retail box Euro Truck Sim 2 from Amazon today.

And the code DOES work to activate it on Steam.

• Upvote 1

Origin have an "Everything* under £5" sale which has some reasonably good reductions (for EA, anyway). Highlight is probably Crysis 2: Maximum Edition for £4.99.

Linky

*not everything.

The Mega Drive pack is actually pretty good, in a you-won't-get-much-better-legally sort of way. I got it in the big Sega pack in the Summer Steam sale.

I love you fellow Rllmukers, so I have two codes free as I've just picked up the new Sega bundle.

Jet Set Radio

NiGHTS HD

Tell me a filthy joke and one of them is yours.

• Upvote 3

Is this any good? Looks kinda fun but ive not heard of it.

It is the sequel to Deponia. I've not played it much, but really looks like an old school type lucas arts adventure with lovely sharp visuals.

You can get the first game for almost nothing because you can get it in an indie bundle for $5.54ish along with trine, painkiller black (awesome fun), cities in motion, home and magika:

http://www.indiegala.com/

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-thanks-or-extreme-sarcasm-224a0d.jpg

No, actually genuine facepalm. After thinking for weeks "I wonder if I could get a game a bit like Great Big War game on the PC" and searching for alternatives, it never occurred to me I might be able to buy Great Big War Game on PC.... so an awesome answer as I'd have probably spent a fortune trying to find something as close to GBWG as possible....when something 100% like it was available.

• Upvote 1

The first Deponia's really quite good - looks great, but it's most definitely old school point and click adventure and includes the usual issues which kind of come with the territory. However, I've been waiting for the sequel to come along at a cheap price, so I'll most likely pick it up :) .

Thanks - as ever - to JPR :)

I love you fellow Rllmukers, so I have two codes free as I've just picked up the new Sega bundle.

Jet Set Radio

NiGHTS HD

Tell me a filthy joke and one of them is yours.

How did the rabbit cross the road?