Twots and cacks on your server

PopeSmokesDope

Nard -Earthen Ring

The guys a grade A cock. When he's not busy hassling people about not RP'ing in Ogri, hes normally sending Raid groups shitty in game mails reminding them about the RP policies on the server.

From time to time (weekly), he would also post updates on how far in MC his latest group have got and how its super duper amazing that they've got that far (despite half of them having cleared the place before).

In short, he's an Arse.

So what's the story with him now? I heard there had been a ruckus over him stealing all his stuff for his Sulfurus?

Also, I'd like to add Stormcallers, I think he left when the first migrations were offered but he used to sit on top of the bank SCREAMING for groups for hours.

Stormcallers was a complete prick. I remember him "leading" a PUG to UBRS which was made of about half our guild members, and we all left before Rend as he was just such an arsehole. He claimed that he was farming Nef on another server and was in Four Kings or something. Tit.

Yeah, Nard has left the server now apparently, after he was kicked from his last group for taking the stuff for Sulfuras out of the raid bank without asking or something. There was a swiftly deleted topic about it on the forums blaming Alt Noctum, which was highly amusing.

Other twats include Iandrasil, Vermythra and Falar. It takes quite a lot to rile me, but those three all occupy slots on my ignore list.

I was in a raid group with him before I joined AN, and he spent the entire time abusing everyone and shouting "CHECKING COMBAT LOG" anytime anything went wrong. He loves blaming others, and accepts no responsibility himself. He's probably the most unpleasant person I've come across on WoW.

My favourite ever raid was my first.

Whilst it wasn't a PuG as such I was asked to go because a few guild mates were in the raid, and they were so short they took me along.

They must have been carrying on from earlier that week, as the first boss in MC was dead and went to Magmadar.

It being my first raid and all I was a tad overwhelmed at the whole OMG there's 40 people in here and It's MC >_<, I don't really remember why we failed to kill the dog. I know we tried lots and couldn't do it (hindsight says it was probably a lack of tranq and decent tanking), but the one thing I took from it was the memory of the warrior raid leader and his cohort.

Inbetween whines and anger in raid chat was this gem when some said they wanted to go:

"You're all staying until this fucking dog is dead. I spent 60G on this flask, YOU'RE going nowhere".

I've never seen that warrior since, and thank fuck for that.

Bashrak was the shouty nubs name.

Coruptis on Draenor. A selfish, whiney loot whore who thinks he's fucking amazing then proceeds to get outdamaged by a new recruit in a couple of bits of Felheart, a Soul Harvester and a Gold Enchanted Bloodrobe. Zero tactical awareness or concept of aggro, has to be nagged to update his mods...oh how I cheered when I heard he was getting the heave-ho.

it also does /wait sometimes so you stop and look for your horde friend in trouble then get a dagger in the back.

Did it to me as I was ghostwolfing around, but as I'd come from helping other Mukkers look for her I knew not to bother stopping. :)

Cowiee on TVC is just misunderstood. It's a shame the loot drama happened, as I quite liked him :lol:

I was pretty much alone in that though >_>.

I also have a SUPER ACE screenshot of him 'roleplaying'. Heh.

Harriet is a guy of course, Jai. Very scary livejournal pic of him somewhere about. He's like a 17yr old with a bumfluff moustache. Euw.

I personally hate the stuck up R14 chasers who refuse to join groups in AV and so on. The likes of Prokrustis, Isild, Masato, etc.

Actually, writing this email I've realised I could reel off a HUGE list. But I think I'll refrain- I basically tend to not like the forum-posturing arrogant cocks, and stick up for the people I percieve as misunderstood: Infernous, Cowiee, etc.

-J

I don't really have very many honestly. Around every crazy loot driven muthafucker there's usually another side you haven't seen. Two sides to every story and all that jazz.

However

I have a problem with farmers. Any unguilded 60 hunter / rogue grinding the same spot for any length of time is KOS for me. Just a handy lil' rule i live by.

Cowiee was a numpty. Ultimo annoys the living fuck out of me, but he's not usually a bad guy.

Haha! Why do you say that Tracey, he doesn't seem that bad?

Aye, what did he do. Prevailing light seems full of nice chaps.

The way he always chips in with "we can't do this it's too hard" or "do it this way", and what about turning up to EVERY raid at least 30 mins to an hour late then getting a bit miffed because his place has been filled. I can't really explain myself properly, but he just annoys me quite a bit and I know of at least 1 other person who thinks this so it aint just me :)

This one has just applied to join the raid group I'm in, care to try and remember or did he just not show Tracer da proper R E S P E C T?

Hehe, I think it might have been him ninja-ing everything in Strat during that period I was going like almost hourly. Not entirely certain, but I don't add many people to my ignore list so it must have been something.

Suprisingly for a Pvp server, the Maelstrom wasnt that bad as far dickheads went. The worst was a guy called Diab/Pil, mainly because he spent most of his time one shotting level 30-40 characters in Booty Bay with his BWL pimped out (he was in the top guild on the server) hunter, then feigning death to escape the guards. He could spend most of the day quite happily doing this. He wouldnt have been so bad (he was at least able to speak and type in decent english, and string together a coherent sentence) if he didnt seem to think he was the most amazing player ever in the world.

There's this dude on Ravenholm. Reckons he's THE MAN.

When infact he's a noob of the highest order. He says he'll do instances to. Then just ignores messages.

No one communicate with him EVAR.

Deefnil is his name.

:(:)

The way he always chips in with "we can't do this it's too hard" or "do it this way", and what about turning up to EVERY raid at least 30 mins to an hour late then getting a bit miffed because his place has been filled. I can't really explain myself properly, but he just annoys me quite a bit and I know of at least 1 other person who thinks this so it aint just me :)

Ah he's not so bad, he used to be more annoying, but he's not so bad now. Not a bad player either.

You're just grumpy cos you can't play at the moment :(

Harriet is a guy of course, Jai. Very scary livejournal pic of him somewhere about. He's like a 17yr old with a bumfluff moustache. Euw.

Hehe. I'm actually going to take back some of my comments about Harriet - I still think that she (sticking to the character gender) can be a bit of a spaz on the forums, but she seems to have calmed down a bit recently, and earlier today she and Abtruse turned up at our Tide beachparty; she seemed decent enough in-game.