Battlefield: Bad Company 2

PBR/BOAT GLITCH FIXED!

We have deployed a server patch which fixes these things:

- The boat which was stuck on 2nd Stage Cao san Temple has now been fixed.

- Issue with the PBR becoming invisible and driving under the map has now been fixed

We're working on some more fixes right now and want roll these out as soon as we can. Also, this patch is not a client patch which means, you do not have to update your game.

This update should be ready to roll out early next week. If there are any changes to the ETA, everyone will be notified in this thread http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-ng/1384251-quick-fix-nam.html

Fr0sty88.png

Cor yea, take a look at my e-peen.

I don't think any stat is really indicative of a good player. Maybe as a way of gauging play styles, but there are easy ways to increase any stat, they don't necessarily make you a 'good' player and frequently aren't any fun in their attainment. Doesn't make it any less fun watching them swell though. Fap fap fap.

Played some games on Hastings earlier and didn't have a single PBR glitch.

However the last game my team managed to rush the US spawn early and we spawned trapped them in a most brutal fashion. Tanks basically tailgating across the road raining down constant barrage, jeeps spraying MG fire in, rockets firing in any time one of them got in a tank...the full spawn rape horror.

I eventually was unable to cancel out the guilt I was feeling at this course and got in a Tuk Tuk and drove around the forest for a bit like Jim Caviezel in The Thin Red Line.

Although the 'Fucking Moron flying off in the Helicopter without picking up any of the team and being shot down immediately' glitch is still there.

To be fair that's not so much a glitch as a measure of the overwhelming number of retards with no right to existence that play the game online.

Anyone else (ps3) having probe on the multiplayer recently?

It seems everytime I start a game it seems to have reset all my stats and I'm left with just the basic weapon sets.

I think this only started after I logged on to the official stats site.

Anyone else?

Nice. Cheers. My Win/Loss ratio isn't so hot though. Not through lack of trying on my part though.

I just don't get some of the behaviour in this game, you know. Just yesterday I watched (on the mini map) a level 12 player sit beside a flag in conquest, just too far away to capture it. He stayed there for a good 2 or 3 minutes. How do you reach level 12 without understanding how to capture a flag? It's crazy.

He was probably waiting for backup, possibly a squad to spawn on him.

Thing is, if you try to make a capture alone, their's a fair chance you'll get away with it, but you're just as likely to get shot in the back, and sometimes it's hard enough reaching them in the first place that you wanna get it done first time round.

Thing is, if you try to make a capture alone, their's a fair chance you'll get away with it, but you're just as likely to get shot in the back, and sometimes it's hard enough reaching them in the first place that you wanna get it done first time round.

I'd be inclined to think that too, but I got up there and he didn't even move once I started capturing the flag, just looking round himself. He wasn't even in a good position to cover me.

Also, I know what you mean about waiting until you get support, but I think there is something to be said in trying to capture a flag, then backing off in order to draw enemy soldiers away from other areas.

For me, I can usually capture on my own, but I immediately draw attention to myself and lots of the enemy team come bearing down on me.

Had a nice moment yesterday as an engineer. Snuck behind enemy lines to find myself faced with an amazing opportunity. Six enemy infantry bunched up, facing the opposite way and oblivious to my presence. One well placed RPG later, I'd scored my first and probably last sextuple kill!

I'm pretty sure the consensus is that if you hammer the Spot button too much when there's nothing there, it disables it for a short time.

So that you can't just press Q/whatever repeatedly, for the duration of the match. You have to actually spot people.

Maybe, but often you'll be looking right at someone and pressing Q for the first time in a while and nothing happens. Like a lot of things in this game, occasionally it just doesn't work. It's never enough to be a problem though.

Anyone else (ps3) having probe on the multiplayer recently?

It seems everytime I start a game it seems to have reset all my stats and I'm left with just the basic weapon sets.

I think this only started after I logged on to the official stats site.

Anyone else?

As cultofweaver mentions this has always happened, but infrequently. However now, its nearly all the time - I've jumped on every few days for the past 3 weeks and not once have I had my stats :(

Please take the time to vent your anger over on the EA forums so they take notice and get it fixed: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-ng/1357113-stats-issue-sundays-fixed-6.html

I'd be inclined to think that too, but I got up there and he didn't even move once I started capturing the flag, just looking round himself. He wasn't even in a good position to cover me.

Also, I know what you mean about waiting until you get support, but I think there is something to be said in trying to capture a flag, then backing off in order to draw enemy soldiers away from other areas.

I never use C4, but I bet that'd be a great opportunity for it. Chuck a few into likely cover points around flag, grab said flag, then fuck off and hide after a few seconds.

I never use C4, but I bet that'd be a great opportunity for it. Chuck a few into likely cover points around flag, grab said flag, then fuck off and hide after a few seconds.

They "grey out" is an old BF1942 diversion tactic in Conquest mode. You neutralise a flag and then skirt around the enemy to a flag behind their lines while they're getting it back.

I'm temped by one of these controller attachments just so I can plant at mcoms without my shooting ability turning to shit: http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/10/n-control-avenger-xbox-360-attachment-gets-a-ces-overview-video/

You can hold B and still pull the left hand trigger with your left hand with a little hand acrobatics. The other option is to use your right pointer to hold B and then ring finger for the trigger.

You can hold B and still pull the left hand trigger with your left hand with a little hand acrobatics. The other option is to use your right pointer to hold B and then ring finger for the trigger.

I'm currently hitting B with my right thumb, then attempting to aim by moving my left thumb over. Must try the index finger on B, other finger on trigger trick.