IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Right, just blitzed through the Xbone list and added everyone on there. Admittedly, not THAT long a task. Hoping to get some teams together for some high level shenanigans. Still can't get enough of this game!

I'm just grateful I added a load of players when diablo 3 came out on ps4, because otherwise it would have taken forever to do it for destiny; it's a right pain in the bum!

I'm just grateful I added a load of players when diablo 3 came out on ps4, because otherwise it would have taken forever to do it for destiny; it's a right pain in the bum!

Adding players on PSN is easiest using the PlayStation app I think.

Another one to the 'loving this' pile - and add me in (boxoctosis in PSN) if you don't mind. I'll work through that list at the weekend.

Also re those undead / darkness theories, interesting that your buddy is called a ghost, no? (Probably been mentioned already).

I was thinking more along the lines of it being popular in a general sense and staying popular as a 'franchise' with the masses.

On the PVE side I think it somewhat depends on the flow of interesting new stuff being added. (Not played PVP).

Personally I think I'm committed to coming back for the DLC for sure. I remain unusually enmeshed in the game at the moment, but I would imagine once it gets tough and samey I'll drift away, online games and shooters in particular aren't really my thing.

Added mechamonkey and matt0 for 360, should be on Friday night

On that note, I'm about to add the 360 list to my friends, dunno who's already on it. I'm around for an hour or so most evenings, later at the weekends, wouldn't mind trying a few missions with others and trying to get into it. Headset on obviously.

As Mike says, if they're finding playing around with some of the best FPS combat ever created is a bit of a grind, then reaching level 20 won't suddenly make them change their mind. The game simply isn't for them.

I know you bought a new console for this but lay off the kool aid man ;)

On 9/17/2014 at 19:19, drewthmsn said:

On that note, I'm about to add the 360 list to my friends, dunno who's already on it. I'm around for an hour or so most evenings, later at the weekends, wouldn't mind trying a few missions with others and trying to get into it. Headset on obviously.

add me and I may have headset if the missus is out