IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

So annoyed right now. Just took on the daily heroic by myself at level 24 when I'm a 23. Some epically good Halo style fighting and effort needed. I get to the throne room at the end and on about my 5th attempt I manage to glitch outside the closed door, so I can't complete it! To rub salt in the wound I could hear the boss taunting my through the door.

Honestly - PvP wise people are so dumb in this in terms of just running around - you can just use the radar and do well (unfortunately missed most of my good kills and streaks at the start but I was essentially crouching and picking people off from a distance with the assault rifle and around corners with the shotgun).

So annoyed right now. Just took on the daily heroic by myself at level 24 when I'm a 23. Some epically good Halo style fighting and effort needed. I get to the throne room at the end and on about my 5th attempt I manage to glitch outside the closed door, so I can't complete it! To rub salt in the wound I could hear the boss taunting my through the door.

I had a bash at that solo earlier. Dead easy up to the boss. Even the boss room was ok but for the invisi-sword-elites. I wiped three times thanks to those shits before joining someone from here and walking it!

For multiplayer I would also:

• be aggressive such as firing BEFORE you go round a corner. You aren't going to need the whole clip to kill them so you can waste a few bullets in order to make sure you get the first shot
  • when using a fusion rifle in multiplayer keep half charging it so its ready to go ASAP
  • switch the fire button to R1 instead of R2. More easily found and easier to start firing exactly when you want

Here's a video from about a week ago where I got 23-1 on free-for-all. I didn't really follow my own rules that i've changed up recently but maybe you can see how important following the radar is. Someone's shit aim definitely helped me out at least once!

I enjoyed today's special although it took me a few attempts to get the final boss down, it's one of the few fights where it seems best to ignore the ads as much as possible and unload everything on him alone. You can also get 4 or 5 sneaky head shots away with a sniper rifle before the room seals, and clear out the little nest of dregs too.

I'm pretty bad at PvP but for some reason that's not stopping my enjoyment of The Crucible at all. For me it's the perfect blend of Halo and COD. I'm getting a little bit better each time, and learning the maps makes a big difference.

Still at the bottom of the table nearly every match though :(

Anyone want to do the weekly heroic against that fat prick in the summoning pits? I've just picked up a yellow bounty for a legendary item but I can't be arsed to do it with randoms...

I'm in orbit as it were at the moment, feel free to join. I'm a level 22 Hunter. JOIN ME [/partridge]

Sorry Morrius, got booted from your game earlier and when I came back you were just stood in one spot looking at the floor, not moving.

I was incredibly drunk last night. I was talking into my headset for two minutes before realising I wasn't wearing it! I think I went to make some toast and got distracted by the kitchen floor :)

Anyways, apparently the Tower is opening up some more very soon. Something to do with the Queen bounties so could be as early as next week.

I still think this game is seriously badly balanced for lower level players, however, it must be doing something right as I put some chicken in the oven for lunch, sat down to play for 20 minutes and then completely missed the timer beeping and only realised when I could smell burning on hour later...

I just tried the Patrol on Venus - are Patrols always that boring? It seems to just put you in a land of infinitely respawning enemies and ask you to farm different types of them at different times...

The gloss is wearing off this a bit for me. I played the Moon Strike yesterday and felt the final boss was just a boring grind. Am I missing something that makes these encounters interesting?

Okay, I need to conscript two PS4 players of level 26 or above to help with the final stage of my Exotic weapon bounty. It involves tackling everyone's favourite Strike, the Moon, with the Epic modifier which gives more enemies shields. The idea is to get to Phogoth, ignore him and kill all the minions, then take down a special enemy that will spawn.

I'm actually not that bothered about getting the weapon itself, but it's taking up one of my Bounty slots; there's no way I'm abandoning it given the work I've already put in!

I'll give you a hand. I'll be mostly pottering about the moon and mars looking for materials, but chuck me an invite when you're ready..

I think Bungie have been fiddling to sort 'the cave'.

I was just patrolling on earth for a bounty and ended up in that area, three people were there farming so I shot into the cave for two waves on the way through and then all hell broke loose. Hive and Fallen started spawning repeatedly from all the spawn points in the area with a ton of yellow shielded specials (level 18-20 ish). Absolutely epic fight for about 10 minutes.

We killed them all and I don't think anyone died but it was a lot of fun. I wonder if this is how they are going to put people off farming? I certainly got no engram drops from the entire thing so I think they have dialled them down as well.