IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

I think Bungie have been fiddling to sort 'the cave'.

I was just patrolling on earth for a bounty and ended up in that area, three people were there farming so I shot into the cave for two waves on the way through and then all hell broke loose. Hive and Fallen started spawning repeatedly from all the spawn points in the area with a ton of yellow shielded specials (level 18-20 ish). Absolutely epic fight for about 10 minutes.

We killed them all and I don't think anyone died but it was a lot of fun. I wonder if this is how they are going to put people off farming? I certainly got no engram drops from the entire thing so I think they have dialled them down as well.

It's a random event. I saw it happen on venus about five days ago (mental amounts of vex and fallen came out) before the earth farming thing became popular.

Urgh, having real difficulty trying to team up with a friend tonight. Literally kicked every single time we join a patrol together as a fireteam. Error code is "bee" which is packet loss or disconnections with the server. This is the first time it's been so bad so we've called it a night (Japan time).
Hopefully we'll fare better tomorrow.

Oh right, nice. Shame it didn't have any 'event' score like you get with the warsats and walkers drops, etc…

I went for a look at that farming spot just now and that huge fight kicked off. It was amazing. Knights and Wizards everywhere, scores of them. All low level but still hard as nails. Much more interesting than the farming itself, although I got a couple of nice blues from about twenty minutes of it. I couldn't take any more.

Seems playing this game so much is finally starting to wear at the coating on my thumbsticks. They were doing so well too.

I just did today's Daily Heroic Mission. Which is the attack the Ketch mission on Venus. Wow, that was a good fun hard challenge. I died I think 6 or 7 times, mostly entering the Ketch itself and then a few in the Throne Room. Got a couple of Decoherent Engrams for the trouble, and a cool looking gun out of that. But nothing amazing. I'm most of the way to level 21 now, but I'm going to need additional armour to actually cross over.

Managed to grab a bit of footage from an event that happened in the Cosmodrome on patrol, a message came up in the area where Thrall and Hive are fighting saying the sides move to engage each other. we must have been right next to the spawn room as it was non stop carnage.

I'm a bit underpowered in this one as I'd just swapped to Bladedancer and was levelling the skills. Ace fun.

Here's a little video I posted earlier of the Cosmodrome war event, bedlam

Not sure if this has been mentioned but, when handing in bounties, you can switch equipment first for an exp boost.

For instance, I have a few fusion rifles to cover the different damage types and used this method to quickly max them out. If you've completed one of the skill trees then you can switch to your secondary too.