IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Argh! I need to get involved in this!

I'm 26 right now, do-able?

If there's enough xbox guys I'll happily have a crack at the raid every week, falling short on numbers seems to be our main problem.

27 would be better but weapons with 242 damage and upwards is desirable.

Had a good group of 6 people for the raid today. Sorry to WeavusMcSteveus (?) for booting you from the party. One of our fire team members had dropped due to a bad connection and was trying to get back in.
We ended up having to do the raid with 5 members anyway (so again, sorry) but considering how much of a clusterfuck yesterdays attempt was we were like a well oiled machine. We managed to get past the Gatekeeper in 3 attempts with only 5 people. One of whom had never been in the raid before.
I wish Destiny was just a collection of raids. It is so much better than the regular game.

I don't play crucible, just vanguard marks via the strikes & patrol.

On the website still shows maxed out 100/100 may be I need to log in via console for it to reset.

Hoping to finish the last upgrade on my exotic armour before failing spectacularly at the raid attempt at 9pm.

Thinking I might start a 2nd character Warlock because I have Voidfang Vestments in the vault thanks to Xur Engram on Friday. But will it take a long time to level up?

Stay as a group out of the room and pick them off. Be warned they do follow you to the bottom of the stairs.

That's what we were doing. They just seemed to get there so quickly and fire a barrage of Arc attacks to take us all out in seconds.

Big thanks to Endemion too for helping us with the Raid over the last few days, much appreciated!

Actually, I'm not sure if he posts here still...?

Sssssssh, I'm hiding!

No worries though, Happy to fill a spot again to help if needed, watching new people on the jumping parts of the raid is always entertaining :)

Had a good group of 6 people for the raid today. Sorry to WeavusMcSteveus (?) for booting you from the party. One of our fire team members had dropped due to a bad connection and was trying to get back in.

No problem. Pity you booted me before I got the free loot from the templar!

Anyone up for doing the nightfall in about 20 mins or so? I know Droodling wants a crack at it, so just one more will do. Got a fair idea on how to sort of cheese it (thanks again to Ice Breaker+arc sniper combo)

Ah found the vid:

Snipe the shit out of the boss from the doorway (note this should work due to the damage buff, boss will die fairly quickly, wouldn't really be feasible otherwise).

When the shrieker spawns, run back into the previous section up against the wall in the corner like he does in the video. After about 15-20 seconds, the shrieker and all the extra wizards and knights will despawn. Don't bother trying to take any of them down as they will just keep respawning

Edit: the guy has no arc damage weapons, which would have made it a hell of a lot quicker.

I would but I only have non-upgraded blue arc weapons! And no self-ammo sniper :(

Chuck me an invite if you want though ;)

Revives are always welcome, if nothing else.

Oh I should mention that Titans should go Striker for the arc grenades. Just dont get hit by the initial explosion from your own grenades of course. Think Hunters should go Blade Dancer for the same reason (I think their grenade is arc too). Just dont bother using your supers, as there's far too many arc explosions to be able to survive.