IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Yeah, just keep checking so that you can then set the clan after group membership's done.

Still at least a couple short for the 9:30 PS4 normal raid. Anyone game?

I could be on in about half an hour if you're still short but if you find someone else in the meantime, that's fine. :)

I appear to have been accepted to the RLLMUK Renegades group, but when I'm selecting the clan option on bungie.net it's telling me I'm not in a clan. However if I go to the playstation clan tab and try the interact button it only gives me the option to leave. I don't appear to have a clan name appearing under my name in game either.

Any pointers to what I've fucked up or missed? I'm most confuzzled over here.

I dunno Capp - I can see you in the group list but you're not in the clan, and there aren't any pending applications. I can't invite people to the clan either, just the group - which you're already in.

Ph0rce, you are welcome to join the raid group - we'd actually need another one, I think, to make up the set, so we're struggling a bit. What's your PSN ID? I tried searching for ph0rce, but there's no exact match - just some near ones that give no indication they're you.

I dunno Capp - I can see you in the group list but you're not in the clan, and there aren't any pending applications. I can't invite people to the clan either, just the group - which you're already in.

Ph0rce, you are welcome to join the raid group - we'd actually need another one, I think, to make up the set, so we're struggling a bit. What's your PSN ID? I tried searching for ph0rce, but there's no exact match - just some near ones that give no indication they're you.

It seems to be ph0rce2003

OK, I left group and reapplied to join the playstation clan. Lets see if that appears *crosses fingers*

Would like to take my Titan through a normal raid, she's only 26 but has access to a maxed ice breaker and void rocket launcher, and the vanilla Epilogue I got with my warlock last night. Will be on in 20 mins or so. PSN is ohnathan.

(Imp, we could try and get a group together ourselves if Gorf et al are set?)

Would like to take my Titan through a normal raid, she's only 26 but has access to a maxed ice breaker and void rocket launcher, and the vanilla Epilogue I got with my warlock last night. Will be on in 20 mins or so. PSN is ohnathan.

(Imp, we could try and get a group together ourselves if Gorf et al are set?)

Count me in. As long as starts before 10.30

Aye, cheers for the raid tonight, everyone who joined. It was a pretty quick Atheon kill, fairly efficiently done. Mixed luck as usual in the drops - I got no armour again (boo!), but he did drop an Ice Breaker for me (yay!). And thanks to hmm for helping K and I through the nightfall afterwards even though he'd already done it - I bagged a Monte Carlo from that. I think I'll be the level 28 with the best selection of weapons for the next month at this rate.

Poor K though - got nothing :( Well, shards and coins. Next week, perhaps...