Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Comedy gold. You trying the bridge without a sword should have been a dead give away :lol: On a serious note, you adapted quickly and learned on the spot with nothing more then "sword bearer is down!" and "ogres!!" commands.

I'd second this. With no mic (which we didn't know you had off) and no experience, you did amazingly. You must have had no clue what was going on at the end!

Hawkmoon and Word Of Crota off big swordybollox last night. Lovely stuff. Also about a zillion shards to nudge the Warlock ever closer to the cap.

A fine night - really is a huge difference between 31 and 32 on that raid, I felt far less of a squishy liability last night. I did cause a wipe by getting kicked to orbit for being idle while dancing behind a rock on the far side of the bridge section while Donut tried to snipe a rather awkward Ogre, admittedly, but it wouldn't be a raid without me fucking it up for everyone at least once.

I'd second this. With no mic (which we didn't know you had off) and no experience, you did amazingly. You must have had no clue what was going on at the end!

I think you all did great work directing/tolerating me when needed. That last bit I saw the method early and just tried to help with a few rockets - but yeah, hung well back. Biggest challenge was trying to jump up into that room on the right. Seeing you lot gliding up there while I was trying to get onto that black rock first then up kind of summed the raid up for me. Glad I went in blind though, really good fun.

I've not done VoG yet...just throwing that out there...

Great post SpagMasterSwift.

You did great! I had no idea it was your first run. There a few small teething troubles, but nothing major ("Get off the plate!!") - but we had two new players, not just yourself, so the team dynamic was different.

I now understand why we lost contact. We ran it twice last night, we may have been slightly worn out from the first run - hopefully this didn't come across over the mic.

Keep an eye on the thread in online and feel free to join when we have spaces - I'm personally always looking for people to run the weeklies with now I have an alt. If you're not on my friends list, please add me :)

He is a tough one alright. Truthfully, it is not him but the (yellow) adds that make the fight difficult. I can not remember whether or not he is on a timer. If so, gather some Mukkers and form a welcoming party.