Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

2nd character up to 32 following two quick raids last night with Stebbo, Soi, Dave, Lord Scotland, and Kanselier (good work chaps). All of the guns I wanted to level up are fully levelled up. I'm done with this until the next DLC arrives.

Feels good to be honest. Love playing the game but sometimes it felt like I should play it rather than really wanting to.

Hopefully the next DLC will be really strong and will avoid implementing a stupid fucking currency system that made this round of levelling up a massive chore. Radiant shards and energy can go fuck themselves!

Shoot to loot got a 2 second cd - Oh well, I guess its still semi-useful for grabbing that ammo that's surrounded by enemies or in a bad location.

Completed matches will now award gear with the proper power level

Hmm. Probably means lvl 20 blues will be awarded knowing Bungie, but we can hope, right? Right?!?

Anyway, apparently theres a way to keep Crota on his knees for longer. 0.5 seconds longer apparently, but its enough for one more sword hit. Just keep shooting him with primary weapons when he's on his knee.

Fixed an issue in which Xur did not carry exotic engrams in inventory on certain dates

Is it me, or does that read that Xur was ALWAYS supposed to have an engram of some description whenever he appears? It that was the case, then how long has it taken to fix it and wow at keeping completely quiet on the matter.

Hey everyone!

DestinyDB was updated for Patch 1.1.1, and we noticed a few peculiar pieces of information! There's not a ton, but definitely worth taking a look below. =) DLC #2 info & hype begins!

Social

Reef Social Space - 16 Players

A new place like the Tower! It's listed as a Social space just like it.

As pointed out by /u/Norn-Iron, this might've been shown last year! Check out this 2-second clip on YouTube [1m22s].

Here's a screenshot from the short clip. Might be an early version of it!

Strike

Belly of the Beast - Lv. 28 Strike

"A Fallen Wolfship holding an infamous Walker has touched down in the Ocean of Storms. Breach the Ketch and see to this Walker's end."

Missions

Tracking Quarry - Lv. 28/32 Mission

Pact of Wolves - Lv. 29/32 Mission

Path of the Traitor - Lv. 30/32 Mission

Quests

"quest_infidel" - Lv. 29/32 Quest

"quest_nightcrawler" - Lv. 30/32 Quest

"quest_safari" - Lv. 30/32 Quest

Note: Looks like The Terminus, Wolf Harvest, and Gone to Ground missions have been removed.

PVP

Inferno gametypes like this have an updated description: "No trackers and only kills earn points simplified scoring."

Known info worth remembering on DLC #2:

- Vanguard Dragon is the next Strike playlist at Level 28.

- The Raid is called The Arena and reaches Level 34.

Looks like the biggest new info today was the second social location! Also, it looks like the missions names are closer-to-finalized. We'll keep making threads like these every time there's a big patch! Thanks everyone. =)

Maybe in the next patch they can increase the range at which you get a drop when your selfish teammate triggers it without waiting.

They really need a bounty for popping the heavy chest 3 times with at least 1 other team mate in the collection pick up radius. Some people just dont care but I still think some people have no idea its a shared drop inside 15 metres.

I was worried I would not be able to use Thorn way I used to. I found it a bit different but actually liked the change. I feel I have to get an extra shot in but the aim assist appears to be a bit better so I am getting more head shoots. I also don't die as quickly dealing with auto rifle people. Still having a horrible time with shotgun wielding blade dancers not sure they did anything to shotguns for multiplayer in the end.

I was worried I would not be able to use Thorn way I used to. I found it a bit different but actually liked the change. I feel I have to get an extra shot in but the aim assist appears to be a bit better so I am getting more head shoots. I also don't die as quickly dealing with auto rifle people. Still having a horrible time with shotgun wielding blade dancers not sure they did anything to shotguns for multiplayer in the end.

Just less ammo I believe.

oh man, I need to get me a decent shotty now!

Get yourself a Secret Handshake at once from the Vanguard Vendor. That shot package perk is the dogs against a Praetorian/Knight post patch - One hit kill headshots are actually viable with it at a decent range if you aim with it.

I'm still losing heavy ammo when I spawn into a map. Anyone else having this problem? I'm such a ridiculous badass that I haven't died yet, so I can't tell if that other bug is fixed or not, but I sure hope it is!

Using a tripod launcher.

Little bit disappointed that heavy ammo no longer drops from guardians in the Crucible. If I manage to kill someone after they've picked up some heavy ammo then I felt like the ammo drop was a nice reward.

Red Death is probably going to be a monster in PVP now, right?

Yeah, not entirely sure why they did this as it provided a tactical option to "cover" the heavy ammo and wait for people to try and grab it.

Ha! Even better, when removing materials from the vault or putting them into it using the browser/app, you can now select the actual number you want to transfer, rather than having to move the whole block at once.

... which you still can't do in the game itself. Oh, Bungie.