IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Same goes for any team with Supers. You've got to deny the other team Supers / Special / Heavy as much as possible.

no man not at all. if i throw a nova, sunsing or stormwalk i have to be real good to get all 3. these titans were real shit but each kill gives them all health back to search for the next guardian. and they are indestructible with bullets. you have to be a fucking tool to kill less than 2. and then it's 3 on 1. i was unconvinced about the inbalance until i saw this. it was silly. it will be a thorn situation for trials. 6 fucking sunbreakers on each game. i would bet good money they patch it before then. for elimination that is broken. think everything else is manageable.

and my match before that elimination was the daily skirmish which was going to be an unbroken until shaxx pull the plug. matchmaking appears also broken until they get crucible quests and daily rewards right.post-26293-0-93878500-1445813223_thumb.j

no man not at all. if i throw a nova, sunsing or stormwalk i have to be real good to get all 3. these titans were real shit but each kill gives them all health back to search for the next guardian. and they are indestructible with bullets. you have to be a fucking tool to kill less than 2. and then it's 3 on 1. i was unconvinced about the inbalance until i saw this. it was silly. it will be a thorn situation for trials. 6 fucking sunbreakers on each game. i would bet good money they patch it before then. for elimination that is broken. think everything else is manageable.

Then you avoid the Super, as long as you're aware it's been popped. That's how we dealt Supers in Trials before - it can be just as much about making your opponent waste their Super.

I cant raid next week with my regular lot as they'll most likely be playing Halo 5, (which I will as well, but I would also like to have a decent go at the hard raid) but I also understand that nearly everyone has a full raid team now. This probably means I'm up shit creek without a paddle, or anything else for that matter, but if I dont post I'll never know.

So here's me posting I suppose, just in the off chance you know :).

Due to unforeseen shenanigans we need at extra raider tonight. We're at Oryx, Normal Mode PS4. Looking to go at 8.30.

We're all about light 300 and cleared up to here in under 2 hours last week - we haven't had an attempt on Oryx before though so there will be some learning.

The ideal raider for us will be friendly, willing to be patient while we learn tactics and most importantly mute themselves when eating Maltesers or other crunchy snakes.

PM if interested

And the nightfall kept giving.... 310 Alchemists Raiment, which, if nothing else... Look fucking awesome.

Nah, they're good if you're a sunsinger (and have a roll for solar armour), as you can pair it with Tlaloc and keep you super, and still pick up orbs to recharge your melee and grenades, that ability also means any helmet you have that allows you to recharge your shields/health on orb pickup will also work when you have a super.

And yes, it looks great. :D

It's my favourite Exotic armour at present, and the first thing I infused to 310. It's also very good for a Stormcaller (and hardly hopeless for a Voidwalker), as you can set your perks to make it so a Stormtrance activated with full melee and grenade charge restores you to full health and lasts longer than normal. It's very handy, as it makes your super like a mini-Radiance, and as an added bonus adds additional add murdering.

Is there any point in playing this without the Taking King DLC? Just been given a vanilla copy.

Yes, its still a fun game and has some great moments in the vanilla content. You will want to buy the TTK DLC if you continue to play this for more than a few weeks/months though as you will be missing out on a lot of stuff and will have trouble finding people to play with on the basic vanilla stuff outside of automatic matchmaking. No reason not to play the vanilla version for free though and see how you like it before spending any money.

Unless my team already found a replacement, I'm on holiday this week so they'll be a man down for the raid.

I've let them know you're looking.

Cool. If there's a space then if one of you can give me a shout at whatever time then I'll be there.

Is there any point in playing this without the Taking King DLC? Just been given a vanilla copy.

to truly enjoy destiny you need to play with others. Vanilla is a lonely place. They gave you a coaster in my opinion. Good news though. You are one step closer to the best gaming experience you will ever have.

I need the solar sword.

6 more soliton flares will take "literally" forever.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, I started with 0 helium filaments, and when I got my 10th flare, I had (IIRC) 528 helium filaments. That is, on average, 1 flare for every ~53 HF's, and lets say I get 1.5 HF from every stash (sometimes 1, sometimes 2), so that's.... does maths.... one flare for every 35 stashes.

Of course, your results may vary considerably.