Stars of The Lid

Chosty

The only show that I can really compare it to was Sunn O))) last year for the way it made an impression on a deeper level than normal,

I totally got that vibe at a Sunn O))) gig last year too. Gig of the year for me I think. I'd love to see these guys play, but they're not coming to Dublin. The wankers!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I have a ticket for the Stars of the Lid London show at St John at Hackney Church on December 10th.

http://www.wegottickets.com/event/187786

Unfortunately I'll be abroad with work at this time, so won't be able to attend. Does anyone want my ticket for a tenner? As it's an e-ticket I can reallocate into your name so it's all 100% kosher.

I'm gutted as their show a few years ago is still my favourite gig I've been to.

What did everyone think? I was pretty disappointed, but largely because I came from Cardiff and had to leave to catch a train at about half ten. All the faffing about with gear between every act (why couldn't it all have been set up ready?) cut massively into the SoTL time that was rightfully mine, and I was pretty annoyed when they finally did pitch up.

All was forgiven the moment they started playing, but I only got to hear three tracks before I had to leave, hugely disappointed, for my train. December Hunting was magnificent.

• 3 years later...