IGNORED

Knights of the Nine coming to PC and XB360

Cosmic_Guru

It's a nice dagger by itself, yes. but when it boasts so much about being able to kill in a single hit, and then when you try it for the first time on a beggar, and it doesn't kill him in a single hit, one tends to raise an eyebrow.

There's only a chance to kill in a single hit.

It happened to me the other day, I was killing Rufio to get into the Dark Brotherhood. It comes up with a message like "through this blade the daedroth Omigodsrsly claims this soul" or something. They don't disappear, they just die like normal.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just thinking today how there doesn't seem to have been much in the way of DL content for Oblivion lately and then this pops up from under my radar. Downloading it now.....

EDIT: Downloaded, but...

Erm, how do you actually start the quest? Where do you go? :(

Talk to one of the guards in Anvil.

I was going to start this but got distracted by collecting nirnroot and getting shot of that particular quest (boots of stiltstrider were donned to run around the edges of Lake Rumare). Doing this, even after 160 hours play yielded 12 or so new dungeons to explore, including one which must be associated with this new quest because it was not there before. Extraordinary game.