IGNORED

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

Wow!

• 3 months later...

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/q-a-glenn-howerton-on-getting-handed-lead-roles-but-not-emmys-20130721?stop_mobi=yes

Well, you’re funny on Sunny so let’s talk about that. Are you really quitting after ten seasons?
Yes. There’s a certain point where you wear out your welcome and we don’t want to do that. We want to leave them wanting more. We spend a lot of time trying to find new lines to cross. We’re not trying to offend people or gross them out, but we’re looking to surprise them. I think we’re proud of what we’ve done so far, so it’s time to stop. I’m sure there are already a few people who are like 'Jesus Christ is that show still on? Go away.'"

I'm sad but it's probably for the best, I hope they go out with a bang!

Edit - Misunderstood!!

It's a great article in Rolling Stone. I just think he misunderstood when I said we're only signed thru 10. We still might sign on for more.

https://twitter.com/Glenn_Howerton/status/359863856799031297

• 4 weeks later...

Onto S2 of this now - fuck me, it's brilliantly stupid. DeVito is great!

Charlie's fucking facial expressions kill me. I'm actually enjoying it more than Arrested Development, which I started at the same time.

They're totally different shows, but both brilliantly awesome. Sunny is perhaps more laugh out loud funny than arrested development, but arrested development is clever. Sight gags from episodes ages ago will suddenly become this whole big thing episodes later and you're like 'holy shit, I remember that!'.

But yeah, Sunny is more lols.

• 3 weeks later...

They are gonna do one more season which is expected to be the last but they haven't ruled out more if FX are up for it. 10 seasons is a great run to be fair but if they wanna do more they might aswell as it hasn't really declined in quality. Only Charlie Day and DeVito seem to get many non-Sunny offers.

I didn't like Charlie during that weird phase where they went a bit gross-out (start of season 8? Around the time of the Christmas special) but he's amazing 95% of the time.

Dennis can be hideously unlikable sometimes but in a good way.

Hahah cool, where have you seen that? Wiki's episode titles dont go up that far into the series.

Another good episode this week after last week's classic. A bit generic but still great, the gang going America over everyone's asses is always amazing.

A shame they haven't followed up with a broken Dennis in the vein of the Fat Mac season though.

This series is shaping up to be a great one.