IGNORED

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

Wow!

The way Dennis said "That is an OUTRAGEOUS amount of noise!" had me creasing for a good 5 minutes, no idea why :lol:

It's the "HOW have we nhot been caught by this point!?!?!" that gets me everytime.

That or Charlie's face when Dee askes why he's not allowed to push the button.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been completely addicted to this for the past few weeks, I've rinsed Seasons 1 - 6 and I'm on 7 now.

Is it just me or has it taken a horrible dip since the Christmas episode and the changing of the titles? When special effects, blood etc was introduced and a lot more of the comedy became visual? I realise I may have just overdosed and watched too much but I've not been a fan of Season 7 after loving pretty much every episode before it. For me this show is all about the chemistry between the characters, and that doesn't seem to be the focus anymore.

Favourite moment was Charlie offering to take the Insane Clown Posse boy back to the bathroom, take his clothes off, buff him up and make a brand new boy followed by the Principal's reaction in the school episode. I must have woken my housemate up bursting out laughing to this program. Favourite overall episodes were the boat one and the early one where they coach basketball teams.

Series 6 was the peak. The schmiddy ep was the pinnacle of everything in the world. Starts with Charlie's amazing butt-butt dance, some amazing Frank noises (when he's pushing schmiddy out the car), an insight into the weird intimacy of Mac and Dennis with the 'gang' with the initiation ceremony and the song etc, the greatest line in Sunny history 'wow that's quite a conversation you had with her there', followed quickly by 'i'd prefer it if you didn't bathe the students' 'well, I'm gonna, so...' and many more events. I think that quote might have been from the second part though. Still amazing though. i agree that the series went a bit more 'gross' in the last series or so, but hey. it's still amazing.

i think series 7 introduced some more details of frank and Charlie's amazing relationship though. I thought Nightcrawlers couldn't be beaten for an activity they shared, but frank being so passionate about 'boiling denim' with Charlie pretty did just that. And his obsession with eggs.

Also the latest series really confirms that Dennis is a legitimate psychopathic rapist. You just need to read between the lines a bit, there's loads of hints scattered through the series' that he likes a bit of forced sex.

also 'I always assumed I'd be HEAVILY involved.'

Whilst I didn't watch them back-to-back, I thought series 7 was a real return to form after the somewhat hit-and-miss 6. "The Gang Gets Trapped" is one of the best episodes they ever did, up there with "Mac & Charlie Die" and "The Gang Solves the North Korea Situation" for me. "Mac & Dennis: Manhunters" along with the whole 'Dayman' thing were other classics.

You can't call 6 hit-and-miss and 7 a return to form when 7 has the awful frank's brother episode and the how mac got fat episode which was pretty terrible too. And how could I forget the made-up-board-game episode which was so horribly contrived and awful too. So much of that episode doesn't make any sense in their world. OH WAIT WAS THAT IN THE 6TH SERIES

It's still instantly one of my favourite shows though and I can't believe I'd never heard of it until a month ago.

I was just thinking how bad the Frank's brother episode was, but then I remembered the amazing running joke about Frank's age.

"You don't look a day over 12"

Best show, I'm going to drink myself into oblivion in an attempt to forget them all so I can watch them again.