IGNORED

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

Wow!

• 3 weeks later...

Been flying through this on Netflix and thought I'd add to the love.

Just started series 5 where it seems to have suddenly gone even more brilliant.

The episode with them trying to kick the family out the house was great, the road trip even better and now Roddy Piper has turned up and Frank is running around with a trash can. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

Edit: just saw the end with the actual match - I'm crying with laughter - amazing.

The one line that will always make me laugh is in the Home Invasion one in the latest Season

HOW have we not been caught yet?

Dennis and Dee's mixture of shock, disbelief and exasperation is just brilliant.

Been flying through this on Netflix and thought I'd add to the love.

Just started series 5 where it seems to have suddenly gone even more brilliant.

The episode with them trying to kick the family out the house was great, the road trip even better and now Roddy Piper has turned up and Frank is running around with a trash can. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

Edit: just saw the end with the actual match - I'm crying with laughter - amazing.

Musta had an edge.

• 1 month later...

The limo scene came pretty close to jumping the shark for me, but stayed just the right side and as a result had me cracking up.

Brutally funny episode

I started season 7 over the weekend and I agree with this. It was a little bit too crazy even for this show but Danny DeVito riffing on building bridges oblivious to the whole thing was amazing. They totally redeemed it with the next few episodes – Jersey Shore and Beauty Pagent were amazing.

I could sure go for some Rum Ham right now.

• 3 months later...