IGNORED

Gears of War

Stroker Ace

i think we popped Atarian's cherry on this tonight. foul mouthed scots ahoy, i hope we didn't scare you off playing the game online ever again. you showed some promise in they way you made your way about the levels... learn where stuff is at what to do in certain situations and i think you'll get really quite good at this game.

:ph34r:

Aye they were funny games - He was a sound guy and seemed to be having a lot of fun. Heard a few whoops & hollers :ph34r:

i'm decidedly average at this game but getting better. much prefer a properly strategic game than what i've had so far which has been "so, what shall we...... uh, folks..... where have you all gone....? BLAM"

add bascule for the will to win if not always the ability :)

ooh I forgot you have a 360.

I'm playing it a bit at the moment - going in Ranked matches though. Does seem to be a tactic for people to find an empty lobby and then tell their mates to join the same one to form their team rather than wait for people to come in of their own accord.

Anyone for it? I'm going for the 'host 50 games' achievement and it'd be nice to have a team to play with :)

I'm playing it a bit at the moment - going in Ranked matches though. Does seem to be a tactic for people to find an empty lobby and then tell their mates to join the same one to form their team rather than wait for people to come in of their own accord.

Anyone for it? I'm going for the 'host 50 games' achievement and it'd be nice to have a team to play with :D

I'm up for it, been getting way to many loud american kids and mad french in the ranked matches lately. So if you want to play some matches add me up. GT: VASH SAN

Just finished solo, but I've got no-one to play multi with. Not sure if I'll be on much over the next few days but feel free to add me and I'll play when I can. GT "Dan Classic". I really want to give co-op a go too so if you see me on my own feel free to slide in (unless I'm mistaken and that's not how it works). Be warned, I'm not very good.

I'll come along too Donk, if you're only wanting the achievement and not wanting to win that is. :(

Same goes for anyone else, as long as you're not expecting me to be any good feel free to add me / join my games.

You guys!

Yeah, I'd prefer it if we could get eight people together to be honest - I'm not fussed about who wins, I just think it's a bit ridiculous that you have to play lag-o-mode to get the achievements. That's the only thing keeping me (and a lot of other people, I suspect) playing Ranked matches as there seems to be very little point otherwise, nothing like Halo 2's ranking system where, you know, you actually have a rank...

So, Ranked match-willing players:

Ben 81

VASH SAN

strawd0nkey

Dalvado

That looks like a team to me, if we can get more then it's even better :D

Edit: Ben, to find a game all you need to do is search for a custom game, look for it and then join; I usually host games for six rounds on Execution which narrows things down a lot (there's a lot of nutters out there playing first-to-19 :unsure: ).

[editedit] Anyone for some tonight? About 10pm?

Pompey, Dalvado and I did a few ranked matches last night alongside some amazingly happy American bloke and it was much, much more fun than I was expecting, and quite easy to set up too.

Hooray :(

That was one of the best nights I've had on Live yet, really good fun. You're right about that American guy but he was a good laugh.

Oh and not to forget THAT sniper shot! :P

Pompey, Dalvado and I did a few ranked matches last night alongside some amazingly happy American bloke and it was much, much more fun than I was expecting, and quite easy to set up too.

Hooray <_<

How did you all get in the same game you cheats? I've not played much GoW online so it may well be easy but I've read it's one of the main gripes that you can't play ranked with your friends.

Viva Pinata is stopping me playing more of this. /confession

Absolutely, I still wish that you (as the only survivor that round) could have heard the reaction in the Dead Person's Lobby.

So do I :wub: - When do you wanna give this another go Donkey?

How did you all get in the same game you cheats? I've not played much GoW online so it may well be easy but I've read it's one of the main gripes that you can't play ranked with your friends.

Viva Pinata is stopping me playing more of this. /confession

Quite easy really, the host sets it to a certain number of rounds and the other players just search for that many rounds. Then you should be able to see the hosts name in the list. <_<

I've been playing this a whole lot recently.

Gamertag is same as the name on here, so if you fancy playing a game of GoW just add me :wub:

Up to Act IV on Insane too. Hoping to get the remainder of that, and Act V done on Insane tomorrow.. if General RAAM will allow me. <_<