A thread for PS3 owners Here

Hello Goaty ♥

Good news from the smoking man!

Firstly, "Sony" found more blue crystals so there will be no shortages.

Secondly, his mate just bought a PS3 and THREE-HUNDRED games for £1000. "Lots of sites are doing really good deals at the moment", you see. Are 300 games even out yet? I doubt it. I asked which site that was from (LOL) but he can't remember.

And lastly, he's going to order the PSthree Slimline from Japan. It's already out you know! £269 but it has no HDD.

:unsure::lol::(:);)

Good news from the smoking man!

Firstly, "Sony" found more blue crystals so there will be no shortages.

Secondly, his mate just bought a PS3 and THREE-HUNDRED games for £1000. "Lots of sites are doing really good deals at the moment", you see. Are 300 games even out yet? I doubt it. I asked which site that was from (LOL) but he can't remember.

And lastly, he's going to order the PSthree Slimline from Japan. It's already out you know! £269 but it has no HDD.

How do you manage to not tell this guy to shut up? Sure, the stories you bring back make entertaining posts, but I just wouldn't have the stamina to listen to him myself.

Generally it just entertains me when he talks. And I'm out there with a mate who's quite into games so he knows he's talking rubbish as well. It's hard keeping a straight face when we're listening to him.

Hell yeah! We're like a brotherhood. Like the Aryan Brotherhood but without the prisons or gay action. Although now with boyatsea in the brotherhood there might be some gay action going on!

Not if you have a US account you don't.

I have a US account.

The odd baseball demo doesn't excite me. I looked at the list on PSN of downloadable games, esp those with multiplayer and the list is shockingly still tiny. TINY. It's been over a year. WTF etc

And the last two big games out have no voice chat OMGWTF? Why are they still getting such SIMPLE things wrong.

I just play pixeljunk monsters and hope for a brighter future.

(btw it was me who convinced boyatsea to get the PS3. I also convince xibxang to get his 360. I'm just good at making people buy things)

Is there going to be any new content when they re-open PSN? Or is it, from I've seen, just a quick shuffle of the icons and a new backdrop? Every time I look at the Japanese PSN I marvel, and shed a tear of envy at all the old PSX titles they already have and I can never have. (Unless I buy a house in Japan and open a bank account there and learn Japanese, which seems like a lot of work for a copy of R-types, Resident Evil 2 and a dozen SNK fighters.)

Mate, you know, I love your website, but I've listened to you before, and my expectations have peaked, as they just did, only to be painfully dashed each Thursday. Do you actually know, or is this another Soong boundless optimism? I have nothing against optimism or indeed Soong but I've been reading about MGS4 Online - and I quite fancy it, and I don't think my delicate hopes can stand another PSN related let down. It's just too much. I really don't think I can take it. :unsure: