IGNORED

A thread for PS3 owners Here

Hello Goaty ♥

Keith says:

i apparently already have that update. wherez ze homez?

murray (rllmuk) says:

We don't have HOME yet.

murray (rllmuk) says:

That was a little joke we play in the PS3 thread.

murray (rllmuk) says:

It's like a little family in there, it's great. There's a good vibe.

Keith says:

i don't like that joke. i got all excited. :(

murray (rllmuk) says:

LOL

murray (rllmuk) says:

You should post that in the thread.

If its any consolation the Metal Gear Online Japanese (open)beta is happening in about a week and a half.

You should join the rest of us in it

How do I add my PSN ID to the bottom of my posts though , like my gamertag, cant seem to find the option to change it

'My Controls' at the top of this page, then on the left-hand side there's an option for 'Edit signature'.

Nope and there are no plans to. When we get the alternate shot online multiplayer component (available in Japan for months so hopefully it's soon) I guess there's a slim chance they'll add it for that. I wouldn't get your hopes up though.

That iGo keyboard I ordered - http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=2004...rd/Product.html

It says it's due for release on April 25th? I'm sure it said it was in stock the other day!

Anyone know where else I can get it from cheap?

I've had that keyboard for a while now. Wicketkitten recommended it and she has it too, so it's definitely out. Works well enough with the PS3. I don't remember which website I got it from though. I'm sure if you do a quick Google search you'll find it. I think I paid about £20 for it including delivery.

So, how has my first day as a PS3 owner gone then? There are a lot of things that have surprised me, to be honest.

It's nice. I like it. Even the logo is growing on me.

"Dogs and cats living together..."

:D

Loving the Everybody's Golf demo. Definitely picking that up in the week. Can you dip in and out of online games quite easily, or do they tend to be long games? Quite fancy some multiplayer once I get it.

I've had that keyboard for a while now. Wicketkitten recommended it and she has it too, so it's definitely out. Works well enough with the PS3. I don't remember which website I got it from though. I'm sure if you do a quick Google search you'll find it. I think I paid about £20 for it including delivery.

Ah yes, we got it from mymemory.co.uk. I think the price has gone up since then though.