A thread for PS3 owners Here

Hello Goaty ♥

That iGo keyboard I ordered - http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=2004...rd/Product.html

It says it's due for release on April 25th? I'm sure it said it was in stock the other day!

Anyone know where else I can get it from cheap?

It was in stock the other day, it's gone out of stock since. I'm guessing that date is when they'll have it in next; looking on hotukdeals this isn't the first time that's happened. I think play are still the cheapest to buy it from at the moment.

Game are selling Eye of Judgment 1/2 price at the mo. With a couple of trade-ins I managed to pick it up, along with a couple of card expansion packs for only a fiver.

It's not, in all honesty, a great game, but it still managed to consume nearly my entire weekend. I think I like it.

Has anyone here got, or played Full Auto 2: Battlelines on the PS3? I loved Full Auto 1 on the 360 (oooh, you can here the cruxifix against vampire skin hiss when I mention... the Microsoft console... in this thread) and it still has a really healthy user community (considering the age and competition).

I've looked a few times on the PS3 and never found anyone playing it, which is sad, because graphically it's a lot stronger than the 360 (HSSSSS!) version, and promises to be a smoother online experience. With all the additional game modes in number 2 it would be good fun, if I could find anyone actually playing the bloody thing.

If you haven't got it, you can pick it up for a tenner or so now, and I'd really recommend it. It has something... satisfying about it. It just feels.... right.

PM me your address and I'll sort you out...

(with a copy of F1)

Where abouts is the cheapest place to pick this up now, I seem to remember it been cheap a while ago but cant find it now, and I really like the demo, even though it didnt support wheels.

Has anyone here got, or played Full Auto 2: Battlelines on the PS3? I loved Full Auto 1 on the 360 (oooh, you can here the cruxifix against vampire skin hiss when I mention... the Microsoft console... in this thread) and it still has a really healthy user community (considering the age and competition).

I've looked a few times on the PS3 and never found anyone playing it, which is sad, because graphically it's a lot stronger than the 360 (HSSSSS!) version, and promises to be a smoother online experience. With all the additional game modes in number 2 it would be good fun, if I could find anyone actually playing the bloody thing.

If you haven't got it, you can pick it up for a tenner or so now, and I'd really recommend it. It has something... satisfying about it. It just feels.... right.

I played Full Auto 2 on a PS3 in a PC World once.I can't believe you think it's graphically stronger than the first - it is in screenshots, but it stutters along terribly and is a bloody awful advert for the console as a whole.

The studio that made it closed its doors this week, funnily enough.

It doesn't I'm afraid.

damn.... surely this is something most people would want, no?

I've had a quick look for other headsets, but it doesn't even mention whether this is an option or not on the reviews/specs I've looked at...

If it doesn't say you can use and charge at the same time then I imagine you can't.

I doubt any that charge through AC will work whilst charging. The ones that charge through USB probably do. Maybe.

Game are selling Eye of Judgment 1/2 price at the mo. With a couple of trade-ins I managed to pick it up, along with a couple of card expansion packs for only a fiver.

It's not, in all honesty, a great game, but it still managed to consume nearly my entire weekend. I think I like it.

You shut your dirty piehole, it is a great game. It's hardly a next-gen experience, but it's excellent fun to actually play. Plus you get to download EyeCreate for free and extend your PS3's functionality up the wazoo.

Since my 360 broke (and hopefully it'll be back when I get home today) I've been giving the PS3 some more attention and picking up some older games for it. I'm really enjoying Ridge Racer 7, for example - beautiful courses and the old crazy racing feeling I remember from RRR way back on the PS1, with some cobblestone stretches for that added Rage Racer feeling. Burnout Paradise does the whole boost-charging thing so much better, but there's something pure and engaging about racing laps in RR7's environments. I got it with Sega Rally for £40. I'd had Sega Rally on the 360 but Halo 3 put paid to it as I recall. I'm getting into it now, though - again, wonderful whimsical courses with lots going on around you.

Oh, man - the music in RR7, too. Mental rave stabs that don't seem to have evolved in the slightest, brilliant.

I got a load of other games too, but most of all I've been playing Pixeljunk Monsters, which I might just have to start a separate thread about.

I launched a game from Home the other day! It was like living in the future.*

* What actually happened. I launched Home, brought up the ingame PSP menu thingy, chose Warhawk off my games list, put some parameters in (number of players and something else I forget) didn't invite anyone in because nobody in my list was online at 1am on a Wednesday, pressed Launch Game and...

It booted me out of Home and loaded Warhawk. Warhawk moaned about needing an update, I updated it and it restarted and just loaded up as normal. I don't know if the update was why it didn't stick me in my own special room for super VIPs or if the functionality still isn't there in any meaningful way. Then I went to bed.

I launched a game from Home the other day! It was like living in the future.*

* What actually happened. I launched Home, brought up the ingame PSP menu thingy, chose Warhawk off my games list, put some parameters in (number of players and something else I forget) didn't invite anyone in because nobody in my list was online at 1am on a Wednesday, pressed Launch Game and...

It booted me out of Home and loaded Warhawk. Warhawk moaned about needing an update, I updated it and it restarted and just loaded up as normal. I don't know if the update was why it didn't stick me in my own special room for super VIPs or if the functionality still isn't there in any meaningful way. Then I went to bed.

.::: Code red! We have an NDA-breach! :)

Since my 360 broke (and hopefully it'll be back when I get home today) I've been giving the PS3 some more attention and picking up some older games for it.

I've been in exactly the same boat, chosen a good time to have my 360 die (for the fourth time). Been enjoying Everyday Shooter, GT5 and DMC4. I've got Pixeljunk Monsters but I'm not enjoying it as much - seems a lot like Desktop Tower Defense but doesn't have the added strategy of organising the crowd control as far as I can see. Maybe need to give it more time.

I played Full Auto 2 on a PS3 in a PC World once.I can't believe you think it's graphically stronger than the first - it is in screenshots, but it stutters along terribly and is a bloody awful advert for the console as a whole.

The studio that made it closed its doors this week, funnily enough.

Shame, I real enjoyed Full Auto 1.

Ah, worth it then. Talking through the PS eye is all fine and dandy but when you're playing it's hard to hear peoples voice with all the gun fire etc..

I think I'll wait until September and get the official headset and SOCOM Confrontation bundle. The headset also comes with a charging cradle.

psheadsetnew.jpg