IGNORED

A thread for PS3 owners Here

Hello Goaty ♥

Seeing as it's 1.0 now I actually do think it'll be ready for next Thursday! :P

Can you copy and paste by the way? Can view at work.

Yeah the guy whos youtube Home videos I was watching isn't making anymore because he thinks its coming out very soon. It's got me wondering too.

All the Kotaku link posted above says is :

This internet thing sure moves fast. No sooner do we hear that people are downloading the public Home beta than we see this video footage of someone apparently downloading it, installing it then getting access to it, complete with placeholder end-user agreement and welcome screens. Remember: it's recommended you enjoy your daily intake of salt grains while watching.

But I wonder. Think this guy is faking it in the video. He's also in the real beta, you can see it in his network folder when he scrolls across, and after downloading and installing, he just clicks on the real thing.

Tuesday, woo! Firmware updates are never usually on a Thursday so a Tuesday firmware update is believable. All ready for the Thursday update.

It's not just the firmware going up on Tuesday though, the whole new shop update is. In Japan at least.

I think they meant the stores will still be region free in the same way that they are now. Ie, we can make a US account and access their store from here in the UK.

There were rumours of the stores being region locked with this update.

I think your talking about the 1UP yours podcast? In that case the stores are not region free, all they mean is you will still be able to access the different stores by logging into your different accounts on your PS3. Purchasing will still be done by that stores currency so all of us will still need the entropay workaround to buy items from the American store.